LISTEN: The 49ers Biggest Target In Free Agency →

There are 112 users in the forums

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
When is any of our summer league games going to be on tv? I've been scrolling the NBA TV channel and don't see any of our games scheduled.

First one is Friday I believe. Vs the Lake show on Saturday
Friday vs the bobcats, saturday vs the Lakers, I don't know the other games. Go to NBATV.com or whatever their site is and look for programming. That's where I found it.
Someone threw out the idea of

Tyreke
Jimmer
Jason Thompson
Future first
Future first

For

Dwight
And Hedo

IT
Thornton
Hedo
Cuz/Trob
Dwight

Lol championship
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Someone threw out the idea of

Tyreke
Jimmer
Jason Thompson
Future first
Future first

For

Dwight
And Hedo

IT
Thornton
Hedo
Cuz/Trob
Dwight

Lol championship

Cuz and Dwight on the same team

If there were any trade to happen doe, they'd want Cuz + Tyreke + first probably
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So what's up the Kings play tonight. How we gon watch this s**t?

I have NBA tv but I have to f**king work. But its re-airing tomorrow at 9am so im finna watch it then.

Excited to see Trob go up against Biyombo of the Bobcats, as he is a very good long defender(Trob had problems with them in college.)

I want whiteside to have 10 blocks and show he deserves 10-15 mpg this season, as he could be the rim protector we desperately need.

And I just want Jimmer to go out there and not suck. Give him designed plays off screens and let him shoot(like we did with Peja)

You're Welcome

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/130462/1/watch-nba-summer-league---charlotte-bobcats-vs-sacramento-kings.html
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh s**t it is on NBATV tonight. I missed it on the guide somehow. Thought we were getting shafted by the channel or something.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Game time.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Mkg looks awesome. Kings look like s**t.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I have NBA tv but I have to f**king work. But its re-airing tomorrow at 9am so im finna watch it then.

Excited to see Trob go up against Biyombo of the Bobcats, as he is a very good long defender(Trob had problems with them in college.)

I want whiteside to have 10 blocks and show he deserves 10-15 mpg this season, as he could be the rim protector we desperately need.

And I just want Jimmer to go out there and not suck. Give him designed plays off screens and let him shoot(like we did with Peja)

You are not missing much. And your wish about Jimmer is not coming true.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM ]
Hahahaha wow we suck
Trob looks tiny lol

Where's Whiteside? I just turned the game on
Whiteside is the slowest dudes ever. 0 lateral speed..wow it's EMBARASSING watching him and this team
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Kings trading for Dwight would be a TERRIBLE idea.

No effin' way he re-signs to live and play in Sacramento. This is coming from a sac resident.

That would be terrible for your franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone