There are 208 users in the forums

Cliff Lee signs with the Philadelphia Phillies

Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate the Phillies but the Giants fan are in here calling the Phillies fans all kinds of names and s**t and say they are classless?

You're in majority Giants forum, what do you expect?

After the Bucs fans saw Niner Talk they probably think the same s**t about Niner fans.
Originally posted by jrg:
I hate the Phillies but the Giants fan are in here calling the Phillies fans all kinds of names and s**t and say they are classless?

There is a difference. But there are a few Giants fans who have become annoying since the WS.

They are champions they can gloat all they want until a new champ is crowned

there were obviously Philly fans in this thread and then they start talking s**t about the fans is what i dont get and all this after a FA signing.

anyway GO Braves. Obviously the Phillies were scared of the acquisition of Uggla
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I really hope the Braves win the NL East and the Phillies choke.

There is a difference. But there are a few Giants fans who have become annoying since the WS.

They are champions they can gloat all they want until a new champ is crowned

there were obviously Philly fans in this thread and then they start talking s**t about the fans is what i dont get and all this after a FA signing.

anyway GO Braves. Obviously the Phillies were scared of the acquisition of Uggla

Aside from the Phillies fans in this thread..which I have absolutely no problem with.....if any any fans in the entire history of sports deserve the s**t, it's the fans in Philadelphia. That's Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers alike.

They created their own stereotype, not me.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:

Id put that about the same chance as the Niners winning the division and winning a playoff game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Id put that about the same chance as the Niners winning the division and winning a playoff game.

you prolly thought the same thing about the Giants WS chances before last season
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Let's revisit this post after Thursday night lol

50 second mark
Cliff Lee
Roy Halladay
Cole Hamels
Roy Oswalt

My question is, Who is #1 in that rotation... Lee or Halladay? That's a nice problem to have.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Cliff Lee
Roy Halladay
Cole Hamels
Roy Oswalt

My question is, Who is #1 in that rotation... Lee or Halladay? That's a nice problem to have.

Halladay imo

• jrg
  • Veteran
Halladay
Lee
Hamels
Oswalt
Blanton
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hey Giants fans...this is a Phillies thread

GTFO

So annoying.
Cliff Lee
Roy Halladay
Cole Hamels
Roy Oswalt

Obviously Halladay is their #1 starter
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Cliff Lee
Roy Halladay
Cole Hamels
Roy Oswalt

Great rotation no doubt, but that lineup is definitely not as scary without Werth. Give or take I guess.
Hey Giants fans...this is a Phillies thread

GTFO

So annoying.

I hope you arent serious.
Share 49ersWebzone