LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 257 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Hope you got to watch the game tonight James to be able to see a good team play.

James. You love the Niners. There is no reason you cant change and become a Warriors fan since there is no basketball team in STL. Bandwagon fans are welcome.

Not a chance. Magic fan til I die (even if STL eventually gets a team. Same reason I didn't leave the 49ers when the Rams showed up in 1995)
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 26, 2014 at 6:33 PM ]
You probably explained it, but I just seen this...mind blown that you like a s**t team like Orlando..
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You probably explained it, but I just seen this...mind blown that you like a s**t team like Orlando..

Well, you don't have to like them. So GTFO of this thread.

He can stay in this thread and post anytime he wants.

LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL

Are you just trying to start trouble tonight? What is your deal?

LOL

LOL Give it a rest Jimmy. You overreacted in the Warriors thread to a harmless post. I was playing with you in here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL

LOL Give it a rest Jimmy. You overreacted in the Warriors thread to a harmless post. I was playing with you in here.

No I didn't at all. You talked s**t and I talked s**t back. Oladipo taking over.

Also, how is me saying "I'll talk about him where ever I want" over reacting to you? LOL
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 2, 2014 at 9:05 PM ]

LOL

No I didn't at all. You talked s**t and I talked s**t back. Oladipo taking over.

Also, how is me saying "I'll talk about him where ever I want" over reacting to you? LOL

Jimmy.. you go back and read the posts. I made a harmless post about taking the talk about the Magic coach to the Magic thread. Normally you wouldnt have your panties in a bunch about a silly comment.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL

Jimmy.. you go back and read the posts. I made a harmless post about taking the talk about the Magic coach to the Magic thread. Normally you wouldnt have your panties in a bunch about a silly comment.

Right, and I talked s**t back. What don't you understand?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What a game filling in for O'Quinn!

Team had the lead until the end against a contender, tankers dream game
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Team had the lead until the end against a contender, tankers dream game

I dont understand your tankers comment. In the East the Magic can make the playoffs and even suggesting a tank is ridculous. After watching last night I came away realizing that with Vucevic and Gordon added to the players that did play this team has a real future.
Payton... nice free throw shooter. LOL Back to back air balls. I dont think I have ever seen that before
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Payton... nice free throw shooter. LOL Back to back air balls. I dont think I have ever seen that before

Dwight Howard 2.0

He is shooting 49% on the season
  • jrg
  • Veteran
still no vucevic
Share 49ersWebzone