LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 156 users in the forums

Best Current Young Bay Area Pro Athlete

Best Current Young Bay Area Pro Athlete

I would like for you to put aside whether your favorite sport is basketball (crzy), baseball (john), or football (well, many of us) and think about this before you answer.

What does each player mean to the team/franchise?

Which team/franchise would lose more if said player was traded (hypothetically, no need to argue why the player would/wouldn't be traded)

Importance of the position they play.

Any other factors you can think of that would play into this debate

Now, GO!

(Oh, and please do not be persuaded by Buster's current hit streak, think long term, not current production)
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM ]
Darius Heyward-Bey

END THREAD
Originally posted by valrod33:
Darius Heyward-Bey

END THREAD

this.
JaMarc....

Oh wait.
Buster Posey, and it's not even close. Dude's got a legit shot at being the game's best catcher at some point.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Buster Posey, and it's not even close. Dude's got a legit shot at being the game's best catcher at some point.

Valrod is already the best catcher ever.
just take a step back and look at those 3 players. Hope for 3 franchises that where hot garbage a couple years ago....

i'm so happy
1 posey, 2 crabtree 3 curry. i think posey will become the nl's best catcher next yr and become a regular in all star gms and i see crabtree breaking out this coming season
Isnt it amazing how far Lincecum has fallen in a short time. Not even mentioned in the top 3???

1) Posey
2) Curry
3) Crabtree
This is really a close race, but I think it's Posey, Crabtree, and then Curry. In that order. Posey has been one of the best players in all of his sport since the all star break.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Isnt it amazing how far Lincecum has fallen in a short time. Not even mentioned in the top 3???

I was focusing on rookies
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

1) Posey
2) Curry
3) Crabtree

Lincecum isn't considered young anymore, neither is Willis.
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jul 29, 2010 at 11:45 AM ]
1)Tom Brady -San Mateo
2)C.C. Sabathia -Vallejo
3)Andre Ward - Oakland

Honorable mention- Troy Tulowitzki,Jason Kidd,Marshawn Lynch,Jeremy Lin, Jahvid best ...
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
1)Tom Brady -San Mateo
2)C.C. Sabathia -Vallejo
3)Andre Ward - Oakland

Honorable mention- Troy Tulowitzki,Jason Kidd,Marshawn Lynch,Jeremy Lin, Jahvid best ...

he said young though...

i'd have to go with posey.. he's done more in less than half a season than all the guys in the giants lineup
someone doesn't know how to read
Share 49ersWebzone