There are 190 users in the forums

NCAA Mens Basketball Thread

Well now we know who the real dominate bear team is in the West.

Suck it Bruins!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Jimmy V Classic!

Go Sparty! F da Orange!

Down goes San Diego State to BYU. They are still a good team. They won 20 in a row and were undefeated before tonight. I figured they would lose somwhere. The Mountain West is better than people think this year. San Diego State, BYU and UNLV are pretty good teams IMO. The first 2 can make some noise in the tournament.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Jimmer Fredette bandwagon put me on that.

He is amazing
Harrison Barnes is starting to look really good for UNC. I can see this kid coming on strong, UNC is starting to play pretty well and is 5-1 in the ACC. I see them back in the top 25 soon and surprising some people in the tourney this year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by matt49er:
Harrison Barnes is starting to look really good for UNC. I can see this kid coming on strong, UNC is starting to play pretty well and is 5-1 in the ACC. I see them back in the top 25 soon and surprising some people in the tourney this year.

Harrison Barnres has been a HUGE HUGE disappointment.

Originally posted by valrod33:

anyone else watching OSU at Wiscy?

after being a close back and forth game all the first half OSU took a 2pt lead into halftime then raced to a 15 pt lead at the beginning of the second, then Wiscy goes on a 15-0 run, it's not 64-59 Wiscy with 3 minutes left

on ESPN

uconn!!!!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wisconsin wins!
woooohooooo, Notre Dame, 21-4 ranked 7th in the nation.
Looks like Kansas will be ranked number 1 on Monday
Originally posted by valrod33:
Looks like Kansas will be ranked number 1 on Monday

what's their record?
Share 49ersWebzone