There are 165 users in the forums

World cup qualifiers

Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by teeohh:
when does mexico play el salvador?

right now and they are loosing 1-0.

It doesn't look like the mexican players are even trying. There playing horrible. Nobody is passing and checking in. I honestly can play better than some of the idiots that are in the mexico team right now and im not joking, I'm dreaming.

fixed
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
2-1 b***hes!!!
2-1 US on a beautiful corner kick play.
I don't really watch soccer, my guess is leading by one isn't sealing the deal but I've seen a lot of soccer scores where it ends 1-0 so
Originally posted by Esco:
2-1 b***hes!!!

that was great hustle putting his body in-there like that
Powered that header in for the lead. Nice!
Originally posted by Esco:
2-1 b***hes!!!

USA! USA! USA!
OMG I just realized if Peru beats Ecuador tomorrow, or at least gets a tie, Venezuela will be 6th place in the qualifiers only one point away from 5th place Uruguay, who they'll host on wednesday!

Originally posted by Conejo:
OMG I just realized if Peru beats Ecuador tomorrow, or at least gets a tie, Venezuela will be 6th place in the qualifiers only one point away from 5th place Uruguay, who they'll host on wednesday!

do you know who the winner of the mex/e.s. game play?
someone explain to me how these qualifiers work, is it a tournament?

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame

Yeah, top 3 teams from each group advance to the World Cup next summer in South Africa.

do you know who the winner of the mex/e.s. game play?

It's a group elimination stage so they're scheduled matches.

Yeah, pretty much it's a bunch of little tournaments to see who qualifies for the big tournament.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
when does mexico play el salvador?

right now and they are loosing 1-0.

It doesn't look like the mexican players are even trying. There playing horrible. Nobody is passing and checking in. I honestly can play better than some of the idiots that are in the mexico team right now and im not joking, I'm dreaming.

fixed

are you watching the game? So much complaining by the mexican press that with Erikkson they didn't play with feeling and now with Aguirre, it is the first game, but they're playing without motivation. Hoefully things change now that Blanco is in for Pardo.
First minutes in the second half and El Salvador is treating us like their b***hes!

C'mon Guardado and Castillo, get something going.
Share 49ersWebzone