LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Rios Alvarado II was boring as hell to me. Two mediocre brawlers with no skills or defense.

Why you gotta hate on the Hispanic men?
Rios Alvarado II was boring as hell to me. Two mediocre brawlers with no skills or defense.

Uhh that fight got boring when Alvarado decided to box Rios.

The winner of Rios-Alvarado III should fight Provo
Provodnikov already took Alvarado's nuts from him and no one cares about Rios anymore. I want to see Provodnikov fight a real boxer.
Provodnikov already took Alvarado's nuts from him and no one cares about Rios anymore. I want to see Provodnikov fight a real boxer.

He could fight Marquez then, perfect style match-up
That would be a good match. I'd like that or Bradley/Provo II.
So Canelo's gonna fight Angulo on March 8th. Angulo ain't exactly a cupcake but he ain't been the same since James Kirkland turned his lights out. He quit during the Lara fight, too... which was odd and disappointing... it was my Fight of the Year until that point.

Canelo should make pretty easy out of him.

Boring? That was one of the fights of the year.

I do get how you say no skills. They aren't technical and probably won't be record holding champs, but I've seen these so called PPV headliners and they put up some snorefests jumping around and just sparring.

Klitcho is boring as hell but will go down as one of the top five Heavyweights of all time. Floyd hasn't Ko'ed anybody since he cheapshotted whatshisname.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Boring? That was one of the fights of the year.

I do get how you say no skills. They aren't technical and probably won't be record holding champs, but I've seen these so called PPV headliners and they put up some snorefests jumping around and just sparring.

Klitcho is boring as hell but will go down as one of the top five Heavyweights of all time. Floyd hasn't Ko'ed anybody since he cheapshotted whatshisname.

Wlad Klitchsko fights like a coward and fights in an incredibly skewed and weak division.

I don't care about knockouts, Floyd has thoroughly outboxed and outclassed every man in front of him. He beat Robert Guerrero so bad that I don't even wanna watch him fight again. Canelo looked like a chump. And he didn't cheapshot Victor "No Heart" Ortiz. That p***y should have put his hands up instead of following Floyd around the ring and kissing his ass for a minute after HIS cheap headbutt.

You're probably a casual boxing fan... and to casual fans those brutal beatdowns are fun to watch... even to me they can be. But I'd rather see a Geale/Barker rather than Rios/Alvarado.

If you want to see a war with two great boxers go watch Sergio Martinez vs. Paul Williams.
Alvarez vs El Perro March 8.

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Alvarez vs El Perro March 8.

Alvarez by DESTRUCTION
I see the Russians and Easterners taking over by this year or the next.

Argentinians are coming up too.
then again, Puerto Rico had better boxers than Mexico about 4 years ago but they fell off.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I see the Russians and Easterners taking over by this year or the next.

Argentinians are coming up too.

Coming up? Argentina has, like, three good boxers. And two of them are towards the end of their careers.
wut
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 14, 2014 at 10:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone