LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 313 users in the forums

49ers sign LB Ezekiel Turner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Special teams guy
we must be trading up.....

they are filling out the special teams...jobs normally taken by draft picks as they get use to football at the NFL level....
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Special teams guy

This.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

they are filling out the special teams...jobs normally taken by draft picks as they get use to football at the NFL level....

Either that, or they needed someone to replace Burks who signed with Philadelphia.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by Dshearn:

Either that, or they needed someone to replace Burks who signed with Philadelphia.

And that.
Special team ace. Blocked a few punts in the NFL. One against the 49ers. Caught a few fake punts. He'll be a core special team guy. Good addition.
Very good signing.
Special Teamer, played around 45% of the Cards ST snaps, only was inactive for 1 game, could be Burks' replacement.

The way I see the LB room going when roster cuts come is like this.

Fred Warner
De'Vondre Campbell
Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles
Dee Winters
Jalen Graham
Ezekiel Turner

Dre Greenlaw on PUP to begin 2024, I know what some will say about DFF, he got his entire contract fully GTD, he's locked into a roster spot for 2024, I doubt we pick a LB unless 6th or 7th rd, I think with Turner's ST's experience he has the upper hand as the 5th LB active each game, like Winters was over Graham.
This is a Burks replacement as far as STs go

Can he play OL?
Share 49ersWebzone