There are 150 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2023 Season - SUPER BOWL LVIII

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2023 Season - SUPER BOWL LVIII

We lost the game in the 3rd quarter when we forgot we had CMC on the team… everyone played really well but Kyle's play calling in the 3rd 100% lost us this game.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Stanley:
I need to see Kyle give up play calling. This team was stacked, healthy, and had everything set up for them and he still blew it.

That's not going to happen.

And why we'll continue to choke in the biggest games.
Originally posted by bud49:
Kittle is good but he is not Kelce.
Kittle is better than Kelce he broke records with freaking Mullens and Beathard at QB you put him in that offense where hes the focal point he'd do everything Kelce does and more.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
frustrated with Ray Ray both for not clearing the area that's his responsibility and not falling on the football

Idk why he tried to pick it up. It was only a matter of time until having a horrific special teams screwed us.

missed PAT, horrible blocking, and the turnover. It's a joke.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
This

Yup. I don't see how we get called for holding on the 2nd drive of the game but KC Never got called no matter how flagrant. SB LIV all over again.

Still, when you know the flags aren't going to go your way, you have to score enough points to keep it out of the refs hands.
Any one of about 5 things goes differently and we win... so depressing. I feel sick
Greenlaw out hurt over sum dum s**t.

Deebo disappeared.

Kittle nothing on offense.

Kyle s**tting the bed with the SB on the line.

Special teams going potato.

Just blow this s**t up.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Feb 11, 2024 at 8:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Stanley:
Kyle not running the ball resulted in multiple negative first down plays

This

+1

Even Romo was calling it out
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Kittle is better than Kelce he broke records with freaking Mullens and Beathard at QB you put him in that offense where hes the focal point he'd do everything Kelce does and more.

But he ain't
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
frustrated with Ray Ray both for not clearing the area that's his responsibility and not falling on the football

Ray Ray was innocent, the punt fell on one of our guy's ankle. He did what he had to do, he just failed to recover the ball.

Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Kittle is better than Kelce, did you not see how roided up Kelce was!?!? How do they not test these guys before the big game blows my mind!
CMC offensive player of the year. Oh wait..
I'm gonna schedule a Root Canal to help make me feel better….
Kyle vs Harbs SB next year would go into continuous OT until the next morning
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lost the Super Bowl with a much better team.

But they had MJ at QB. We didn't
Share 49ersWebzone