LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 289 users in the forums

What is your Championship Weekend Plan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Buffalo eagle wings 😎
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
For me, it's been a tradition in my family since the 80s. Once playoffs start, it's our time to bond together and just have a great time. The great wins along with the heartbreaking defeats are just memories stored a lifetime with them. I was a young teen in the early 80s and my dad along with my uncles got us interested early with this team. 40 years later, my dad and those uncles are now gone. It's our turn to carry this tradition and share the history of this storied franchise with our young kids in the family. And here is the team we all loved, is just a win away for a chance to play for that "thing". Can't wait fellas.. can't wait!
Family traditions can't beat it!!
Tick, tick, tick 10hrs till the bulls**t stops and the game is on!!!!!!
Have a bowl of sugar
Shots of brown liquor
Play with shotguns
field dress a cat
Look for women
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Yep. Cancelled plans. Rather watch at home so I can cry by myself
???????

When we win of course. Tears of joy
  • grif
  • Veteran
Watching at home on TV with Mrs Grif. Watched my first 49ers playoff game in 1971(vs Cows**ts) when i was 15. Now hoping my youngest son can finally witness a 49ers Super Bowl victory. Make it happen!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!!
For me, it's been a tradition in my family since the 80s. Once playoffs start, it's our time to bond together and just have a great time. The great wins along with the heartbreaking defeats are just memories stored a lifetime with them. I was a young teen in the early 80s and my dad along with my uncles got us interested early with this team. 40 years later, my dad and those uncles are now gone. It's our turn to carry this tradition and share the history of this storied franchise with our young kids in the family. And here is the team we all loved, is just a win away for a chance to play for that "thing". Can't wait fellas.. can't wait!

Sounds like an awesome day there, enjoy it!
Making some homemade pizza with my wife. Will watch the game in the family room with a fire going in the fireplace eating pizza.

Real Talk!
Originally posted by lamontb:
I just made the ride up to Philly from DC...them clowns ain't bout nothing...I'll be at the game talking s**t

Way to rep my G!

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 9moon:
We gonna treat the eagles the way we eat BALUT !!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m_QBgJ_91qo

GO NINERSSS !!!

SF 31
PHILA 30

Wtf

Oh dude no wtf gross, I could never. Even though I love eggs lol. But no.

Moon will eat a balut for every Niners TD. Then Wash it down with some Redhorse.
Grill is ready for tomorrow. Will be cooking some Eagle wings!

OHHHH YEEEEAHHHHH !!!!

BALUT !!! EAGLE WINGSS!! REDHORSE !!

MADE SOME TONKATSU RAMEN AS WELL !!! WWWWWOOOOOO !!!

WE GO BABYYY!! WE GO !!!

Been breeding my dog all weekend. Haven't even been able to sleep because it's been 24/7 dog humping. For kicks I put an Eagles jersey on the female and a Niners jersey on my male, so the game will be more like a rerun to me.
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jan 29, 2023 at 9:36 AM ]
Work till game time. Smoke a bowl. Watch the game.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Real Talk!

This.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Been breeding my dog all weekend. Haven't even been able to sleep because it's been 24/7 dog humping. For kicks I put an Eagles jersey on the female and a Niners jersey on my male, so the game will be more like a rerun to me.

That's kinky
Share 49ersWebzone