There are 211 users in the forums

Who holds this offense back more?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who holds this offense back more?

Maybe I'm going crazy (more than I already am)… but I think this is important to know the current state of the webzone on this question.

We have all this offensive talent and haven't put up a lot of points. So I ask you, who holds this offense back more? Jimmy or Kyle.
Jimmy. And it ain't even close. See the Falcons offense of 2016 and you will see what Kyle can do with a better QB.
Jimmy G.

His limitations are, well, limiting. And because Shanny has RB playmakers and a solid defense he limits Jimmy G even more.

This is painfully obvious. The NBC post-game show just spent 15 minutes saying exactly this. Everyone in the league knows it.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 13, 2022 at 8:57 PM ]
Both. Jimmy is limited and Shanahan is a p***y who has no killer instinct and can't come up with a great playcall when necessary.
This poll gonna be just a troll invitation
Jimmy G for sure, but neither is doing a great job right now. There's really no excuse to not be averaging 35+ points / 450+ yards a game with this many weapons on offense.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Jimmy G for sure, but neither is doing a great job right now. There's really no excuse to not be averaging 35+ points / 450+ yards a game with this many weapons on offense.

Kyle just does not trust Jimmy G to open up the offense. Now, if you want to blame Kyle for his lack of faith in Jimmy G I guess he's responsible, but ask yourself: Would you trust Jimmy G to throw 35-40 times a game? Do you trust him to push the ball down the field? Everybody in the league knows that would be playing with fire with Jimmy G as QB if he did that. Jimmy G scares no DC or HC going up against the 49ers. Nobody is game planning to stop Jimmy G. Every coach in the league would LOVE it if Kyle stopped relying on his defense and run game in favor of Jimmy. That tells you everything you need to know.
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 13, 2022 at 9:13 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Both. Jimmy is limited and Shanahan is a p***y who has no killer instinct and can't come up with a great playcall when necessary.

Who'd you vote for tho?
How is this even a question lol.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Maybe I'm going crazy (more than I already am)… but I think this is important to know the current state of the webzone on this question.

We have all this offensive talent and haven't put up a lot of points. So I ask you, who holds this offense back more? Jimmy or Kyle.

Yes add a WB is going crazy option to the poll plz

How do we vote for both?
Both

Jimmy has limitations, Kyle overplays his hand trying to control potential damage done by those limitations.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
WHAT offense ??
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
How is this even a question lol.

It was 50-50 like a minute ago. Lol
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Both

Jimmy has limitations, Kyle overplays his hand trying to control potential damage done by those limitations.

Basically true, but can also be said as:

Jimmy, and Kyle (because of Jimmy).
Share 49ersWebzone