LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 227 users in the forums

49ers Kryptonyte

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yesterday's was so frustrating and upsetting. Made me curse several times! All have the right to suggest in Shanahan's fault. Guys, NFL is simple, if you don't have a decent quarterback you're not winning and be consistent. I'm glad we have CMC but if Jimmy don't look his way, what's the point! Doesn't matter who's the coach. No QB, no success!

Jimmy G is terrible. He is the 49ers show stoDefender, 49ers defense killer, and the 49ers kryptonyte.

He has the most Triple-single in NFL. Fumble, interception and a safety. It's embarrassing and unacceptable. That's 6 possessions he gave up. He needs to get bench!

He's awful and must go now!
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Oct 24, 2022 at 7:47 PM ]
I came all this way for this
What were you expecting? It's a chat page! Lol
Those throw back uniforms. Feels like we've lost more than won in them
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Agreed
Football
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Thats this year. Historically we have done great in them. This is a weird, baffling year.
Mahomes and the Chiefs are. The throwback uniforms are terrible. The gold pants look the best.
hows about not giving up a near touchdown on 3RD AND 20S?!!
Yes!!! Finally someone has the balls to speak their mind and message the truth!!!!

Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Yesterday's was so frustrating and upsetting. Made me curse several times! All have the right to suggest in Shanahan's fault. Guys, NFL is simple, if you don't have a decent quarterback you're not winning and be consistent. I'm glad we have CMC but if Jimmy don't look his way, what's the point! Doesn't matter who's the coach. No QB, no success!

Jimmy G is terrible. He is the 49ers show stoDefender, 49ers defense killer, and the 49ers kryptonyte.

He has the most Triple-single in NFL. Fumble, interception and a safety. It's embarrassing and unacceptable. That's 6 possessions he gave up. He needs to get bench!

The Jimmy G end zone pick was a disaster but NO points came out of that turnover.

The safety was an odd one because Trent actually gets beat.

The real story was the niners giving up a FIFTY YARDER on 3RD AND 20,
THEN YET AGAIN ANOTHER 45 YARD pass to Shuchster, on ANOTHER 3rd down.

You have to play mistake free football against the Chiefs and the niners defense was full of mistakes. Offense wasn't perfect but when you give up 44 points , it will be almost impossible to win a game against the Chiefs.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 25, 2022 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:

The Jimmy G end zone pick was a disaster but NO points came out of that turnover.

The safety was an odd one because Trent actually gets beat.

The real story was the niners giving up a FIFTY YARDER on 3RD AND 20,
THEN YET AGAIN ANOTHER 45 YARD pass to Shuchster, on ANOTHER 3rd down.

You have to play mistake free football against the Chiefs and the niners defense was full of mistakes. Offense wasn't perfect but when you give up 44 points , it will be almost impossible to win a game against the Chiefs.

You have to hold them way lower.
The 49ers kryptonite in order is Russel Wilson, 4th quarters, and then 3rd quarters.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
cool another Jimmy G thread
Realistically if every player was healthy the chiefs still beat us 6/10 games played. With how we were injured it was like 1/10 chance we would win that game.

This is why you don't lose to bears, falcons, and trash broncos. So you can drop the hard games.

We have problems against any QB that can move in the pocket a little. The more mobile the more trouble.

Jimmy is being paid like a a bottom 5 starter to top backup. He's doing better than that because there's 10 qbs I'd rather have Jimmy over.

Yeah he was overpaid at 30 mill a year but at 15-25 now years later he's producing better than a significant amount of qbs and paid way less.

Is he top 10 no way but he's not sucking up cap space so it's okay.

I really only have a problem with players eating draft picks or cap space and not producing. If you suck and are paid nothing I really don't care. If your average and paid elite that's a problem.
Share 49ersWebzone