LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 307 users in the forums

week 6 ATL Falcons Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
A few interesting points made by DL in that podcast that referred to JD.

1. We're 30th in pace...getting to the snap. Matt Ryan talked about that and this is mostly by design to stick with Kyle's goal to control the clock and keep opposing offenses on the sidelines and to rest our defense.
2. We had the most success when we moved to the pass to set up the run; the opposite has not been successful.
3. We're in the top left quadrant. Despite all the yard-killing penalties and massive drops, this team is highly efficient in passing compared to the rest of the league but poor in running. This is a reverse from the past.

Losing Trent Williams sure will hurt that run efficiency and not having that 1-2-3 punch with RB's we had with Mitchell-Deebo-Wilson last year has hurt too.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Big shout out and reference to JD by DL.

*blushing*

It's at the 7 minute mark. Thanks, NC I didn't even get a chance to see that yet.

Nice!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It wasn't the game we deserved. It wasn't the drops we wanted. It wasn't the injuries we needed. But it was what we got.

Even through it all it seemed like our biggest problem was ourselves. Turnovers, drops, poor execution.

Womack, Brendel and Givens had some ROUGH games, IMO. We need to get healthy and get healthy quick and quit shooting ourselves in the freaking foot.

Johnny getting manscaped ads 👀

thanks for this. Like others have been saying the plays are there, they just need to execute….makes things much harder when it's backups do it.

Yeah I'm actually really excited about it now because I've passed the trial phase. They required a certain amount if uses of the promo code to get full time sponsored and I just hit that threshold yesterday woooot!

Hell yeah!
Big shout out and reference to JD by DL.

*blushing*

It's at the 7 minute mark. Thanks, NC I didn't even get a chance to see that yet.

hell yeah Jonny! Love it!!!

Well, it doesn't get much more explosive than having to travel 88 yards in 1:27 just to make the playoffs, and they still left a little bit of time for the Rams. Explosive does not simply mean heroball.
[ Edited by grapesofrathman on Oct 19, 2022 at 11:19 PM ]
Guys....guys...Patrick Willis just liked my tweet.....I can retire happy now...

[ Edited by jonnydel on Oct 19, 2022 at 7:27 PM ]

[ Edited by grapesofrathman on Oct 19, 2022 at 7:47 PM ]
Guys....guys...Patrick Willis just liked my tweet.....I can retire happy now...

he should come and teach these players how to really tackle.
A few interesting points made by DL in that podcast that referred to JD.

1. We're 30th in pace...getting to the snap. Matt Ryan talked about that and this is mostly by design to stick with Kyle's goal to control the clock and keep opposing offenses on the sidelines and to rest our defense.
2. We had the most success when we moved to the pass to set up the run; the opposite has not been successful.
3. We're in the top left quadrant. Despite all the yard-killing penalties and massive drops, this team is highly efficient in passing compared to the rest of the league but poor in running. This is a reverse from the past.

Losing Trent Williams sure will hurt that run efficiency and not having that 1-2-3 punch with RB's we had with Mitchell-Deebo-Wilson last year has hurt too.

No question about it. Plus a whole new IOL getting used to more of an inside rushing attack where more bodies exist.
Share 49ersWebzone