Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by rockzz:
2nd 2023
3rd 2023
4th 2023
5th 2024

Where are you seeing this?

Well…put me in the "we overpaid" camp. My goodness.

we were bidding against the Lambs... it's a lot, but the alternative is the Rams get him and we have to deal with his ass for the foreseeable future

We only gave up 54 yards to him with backups.

We didn't have only backups the whole game. And they are the worst team in the league. This is a weapon Shanahan can use.
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Oct 20, 2022 at 8:36 PM ]
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Gave up a lot for a often injured back...right up our alley. Better get your last week of fantasy work out of Jeff wilson

And remove Eli from my IR spot that I've been holding him in for the last 6 weeks.

Lol I'll keep him with our luck.
LFG, this is a great trade, was hoping we'd get CMC, I don't care he has injury issues, he'll be a great addition to Shanahan's offense.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Won't we get a pick for Jimmy G if he signs elsewhere?

Yes and we will.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
We still have a 3rd round in 2023

Cool, we can still take our annual 3rd round RB.

Somehow.. someway.. fro knew
49ers acquired RB Christian McCaffrey from the Panthers.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers' compensation is second-, third-, and fourth-round picks next spring, plus a 2024 fifth-rounder. It's not the first-round pick the Panthers were seeking, but definitely the next best thing for a running back in 2022. You don't need us to tell you the fantasy implications. McCaffrey is going from the least-coherent offense in the NFL to arguably the best-designed rushing attack, one that is never shy about targeting running backs. That is especially true with check-down artist Jimmy Garoppolo under center. Even with Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk and George Kittle in tow, McCaffrey is going to go absolutely nuclear. His arrival is a concern for his new teammates' touch totals. He could steal some of Samuel's slashing-style handles. As for the runners McCaffrey leaves behind in Charlotte, D'Onta Foreman and Chuba Hubbard will form a low-upside committee, one likely led by Foreman. Game script is going to be negative the final 11 weeks of the season, making it difficult for either to rise above low-end FLEX status.

RELATED:

• Carolina Panthers

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Oct 20, 2022, 11:19 PM ET
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Gave up a lot for a often injured back...right up our alley. Better get your last week of fantasy work out of Jeff wilson

And remove Eli from my IR spot that I've been holding him in for the last 6 weeks.

I forgot all about Eli.
Been wanting this for years. Just need him to not be injured all the time.
!!!!

Don't like the trade.. but I hope CMC balls out.
f**k draft picks- Rams
Damn what a beast. He's ours. Stay healthy! He's gonna look sweet in red and gold. My gawd yes!
Man f**k them picks, this team so deep and talented we can afford trading picks for a game changer. We can continue drafting in the late rounds and doing work there
Someone just posted this with the Rams included in Shefters tweet. Maybe a typo, slip, or photoshop?

Share 49ersWebzone