There are 117 users in the forums

2024 Madden darling Christian McCaffrey, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2024 Madden darling Christian McCaffrey, RB

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Lol he was telling me it was a "dumb fan" take to be into CMC it was a 'fantasy football' take..

Looks like it was KS and JL's take as well..

Trading Trey Lance for him wasn't thankfully.
WOW!!!
He fits with KS connections and JL Stanford connections.. Bay Area college player it makes a lot of sense for a team that loves to run like we do..
Do not like this trade at all. Do we still have a 3rd compensatory pick at least?
Gave up a lot for a often injured back...right up our alley. Better get your last week of fantasy work out of Jeff wilson
  • zero
  • Veteran
Lynch you son of a b!tch,….I'm in.
How long do we have him for? That's alot to give him if they are not going to keep him long term.

No way they extend/sign him to a long term deal.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dame. Heavy price. Lynch going all in.

You know yes it is but next year is the last year for Treys one. Christian will be basically taken care of picks wise next year. Next year and it's pretty much back to business. I say great move. We don't need too much next year except maybe OL. Go buy it if you need it. This roster is pretty set.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Tman:

Thats a lot

Wait, we don't have a 1st in 2023 from the Lance move up? So no picks until the 5th for 2023 ? That's our money round anyway for picks lol.

Unless we have a pick from some other deal I am not remembering, or we get something for someone on draft day?
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by Tman:

Thats a lot

It definitely is but worth it if he restructures. The Lynch connection had to help persuade him to come here over LA.

You mean Shanahan-McCaffrey family connection.

Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:
Do not like this trade at all. Do we still have a 3rd compensatory pick at least?

Should have at least two picks in the 3rd still due to comp picks.

our Von Miller?
Well good on the Niners for not making me give up and switch to basketball
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by rockzz:
2nd 2023
3rd 2023
4th 2023
5th 2024

Where are you seeing this?

Well…put me in the "we overpaid" camp. My goodness.

we were bidding against the Lambs... it's a lot, but the alternative is the Rams get him and we have to deal with his ass for the foreseeable future

The Rams are imploding everywhere. Their hyper-aggressive FO shouldn't be our measuring stick.
[ Edited by BYisGod on Oct 20, 2022 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:

For who?
Share 49ersWebzone