SF 49ERS at Panthers Pregame Thread - 2022 Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS at Panthers Pregame Thread - 2022 Week 5

Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Baaaaakerrr

I doubt we even score a point

Lol Panthers #1 fan. Lol dude loves the Panthers but is extremely angry after we beat the Rams.
Stop doing drugs bruh
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
3-2 should be easy

Seems like a plausible final score.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Baaaaakerrr

I doubt we even score a point

Lol Panthers #1 fan. Lol dude loves the Panthers but is extremely angry after we beat the Rams.
Stop doing drugs bruh

#1 Panthers fan in the hizzy!!!
I think we get our first shutout of the season

Niners 24
Panthers 0
Gonna need to chip Burns with Moore playing and Panthers d isn't a s**t show either. Panthers are a Walmart brand copy of us
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Who the heck are the 8% who voted Panthers.. out yourselves plz for banning

12 votes total means it was one person. Who are you?

Just to clarify. I was not asking who are you 4F6. I was asking who that lone voter for the panthers was at the time of me posting.
As I recall the team dropped 50 points on Panthers a couple of years ago. Certainly wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of that performance. Go Niners!
This is one of those games where the defense should dominate even more than they did last week. The Panthers stink on offense. Which means it's one of those games where crazy s**t happens and they find a way to lose.

Hopefully things just go according to plan and it's an easy victory.
Panthers have a sneaky good defense. 12th overall D DVOA 10th vs the run and 19th vs the pass.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Panthers have a sneaky good defense. 12th overall D DVOA 10th vs the run and 19th vs the pass.

They have a top 5 DE in Burns. And other good pieces throughout their defense. But their anemic offense is going to put that defense in rough spots.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They have a top 5 DE in Burns. And other good pieces throughout their defense. But their anemic offense is going to put that defense in rough spots.

I think it should be an easy win as long as our offense doesn't get Turnover happy.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Bosa getting 2 sacks
As someone said above, they are the Walmart version of the 49ers. Double digit points for the 49ers ought to all but guarantee a victory.
Can the offense finally come out on this game? More than 20 points offensively?
Share 49ersWebzone