There are 300 users in the forums

WR-Danny Gray-SMU, 3rd round 2022 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Complete nonsense.. some of you are overly sensitive when It comes to the head coach.. Pointing out Kyle's flaws Is perfectly fine.. we have concerns, buy continue to support him. It's not a big deal.

Nah I just realize who actually matters more to the teams success. You can poo poo on anyone or any coach in SF all the same. That's all people do in here….Again Kyle in the gram scheme of this team is low on the totem pole when it comes to pointing fingers.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Complete nonsense.. some of you are overly sensitive when It comes to the head coach.. Pointing out Kyle's flaws Is perfectly fine.. we have concerns, buy continue to support him. It's not a big deal.

Nah I just realize who actually matters more to the teams success. You can poo poo on anyone or any coach in SF all the same. That's all people do in here….Again Kyle in the gram scheme of this team is low on the totem pole when it comes to pointing fingers.

I've only seen afew on here who actually blame Kyle for everything and want him fired. I don't agree with that thought of thinking, but it's theirs opinion. Anyways. We have an upgrade at the QB position now, so we should see the full potential of the offense.
I've only seen afew on here who actually blame Kyle for everything and want him fired. I don't agree with that thought of thinking, but it's theirs opinion. Anyways. We have an upgrade at the QB position now, so we should see the full potential of the offense.

All I'm saying is there's much more we could be complaining about outside of our head coach…which is a good thing.

we will see how Lance goes. I would think his chance at success is higher here with Kyle than a lot of other places.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Kyle is not going to change to a pass happy offense. They are always going to be ball control offense and play stout defense.

Did you watch his offense in ATL the SB year? Would you consider that a ball control offense with stout defense?

They were 26th in the NFL in passing attempts, and 12th in rush attempts. They also had a much, much worse defense than we do.

That was kind of my point and why I asked. Again, would you consider that a ball control offense and stout defense? IMO, that was one of this decades best and most explosive offenses. I think Kyle wants that again with as you said, a much better defense

You can't really use the ATL offense. Kyle was a brash YOLO OC looking to get a HC job. He didnt give a cap about his own defense, ST, clock management, etc.

Since he's had to run an entire team as a HC, he and Lynch have said they share the same philosophy in team building...so much so that Kyle had a list of traits he wanted in every player.

This team is exactly what Kyle wanted...how he built it...6 off seasons. Zero indication of a YOLO offense.

Hell, if he's learned anything from that Superbowl loss, you can't leave your defense out to dry and 500 yards of offense given up and win even with a historic offense.
Originally posted by NCommand:
You can't really use the ATL offense. Kyle was a brash YOLO OC looking to get a HC job. He didnt give a cap about his own defense, ST, clock management, etc.

Since he's had to run an entire team as a HC, he and Lynch have said they share the same philosophy in team building...so much so that Kyle had a list of traits he wanted in every player.

This team is exactly what Kyle wanted...how he built it...6 off seasons. Zero indication of a YOLO offense.

Hell, if he's learned anything from that Superbowl loss, you can't leave your defense out to dry and 500 yards of offense given up and win even with a historic offense.

Or he simply running an offense that works for his QB? If you can't use Kyle's offense in ATL then I don't want to hear about profiling players from ATL/DC or any other place he's coached when you're trying to say what so and so will be here.

All I'm saying is there's much more we could be complaining about outside of our head coach…which is a good thing.

we will see how Lance goes. I would think his chance at success is higher here with Kyle than a lot of other places.

Agreed.

Good post.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Lol a guy who loves running the ball more than any coach in the league…has too much ego? What a dumb thing to say. We get it you don't like Kyle.

Loves running the ball except for when you need to run the ball to win the Super Bowl.

How does my comment show that I dislike Kyle?

There are low cost emotional intelligence trainings available.

Any criticism/negativity aimed at Kyle and they assume you/we dislike or want him ( Kyle ) replaced. It's comical at times on here.

YOU'VE got over 5000 posts up in here Sick.. by now, you gots to know how it is...
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Loves running the ball except for when you need to run the ball to win the Super Bowl.

How does my comment show that I dislike Kyle?

There are low cost emotional intelligence trainings available.

If I remembered correctly you've been in here plenty tossing out negative crap about our HC.

How does running the ball equal winning the super bowl? Especially when the team was playing the run and our QB was calling out of runs because of it.

how about we win the Super bowl if Jimmy hit sanders or doesn't have the worst 4th QR for a QB in SB history? Or we don't let Mahomes get that 3rd 15?

who do you think would have won the Super Bowl MVP had Bosa not been held for him to stop Mahomes for making that 3rd and 15 pass?
Originally posted by 9moon:
who do you think would have won the Super Bowl MVP had Bosa not been held for him to stop Mahomes for making that 3rd and 15 pass?

Bosa

Kyle is not going to change to a pass happy offense. They are always going to be ball control offense and play stout defense.

Did you watch his offense in ATL the SB year? Would you consider that a ball control offense with stout defense?

They were 26th in the NFL in passing attempts, and 12th in rush attempts. They also had a much, much worse defense than we do.

That was kind of my point and why I asked. Again, would you consider that a ball control offense and stout defense? IMO, that was one of this decades best and most explosive offenses. I think Kyle wants that again with as you said, a much better defense

Why can't I use that offense? IMO, that was his offense running without limitations; and bottom line still an offense he orchestrated. It wasn't his only OC gig so why was that offense in particular one in which it was YOLO looking for a HC gig? Because you think so? But you might be onto something; the trading 3 1st and a 3rd for a new QB is an indication to me that he wants your YOLO offense again. How exactly did HE leave the defense out to dry?? That ATL defense was much worse then we have here. We will find out soon but put me down for our offense looking MUCH different and more explosive with the same HC/OC but just a different QB. Maybe then for you it will be a YOLO HC looking to be a GM???
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Good post.

What makes it a good post for you Lott? Especially the bold. What indication does making the biggest trade in franchise history for a completely different style QB indicate to you regarding the offense? Or is it zero indication for you like NC?
49ers select WR-Danny Gray-SMU in the 3nd Round of the 2022 NFL Draft!
Originally posted by English:
49ers select WR-Danny Gray-SMU in the 3nd Round of the 2022 NFL Draft!

Yeah wtf lol, I checked the thread title twice
What makes it a good post for you Lott? Especially the bold. What indication does making the biggest trade in franchise history for a completely different style QB indicate to you regarding the offense? Or is it zero indication for you like NC?

Yeah I agree for the most part...no doubt Kyle is gonna run the ball. That's been him and his dad's M.O for decades. BUT his dad also had John Elway/Steve Young and there was plenty of explosives plays in the passing game. Same with Matt Ryan and hell even Shaub in Houston (lead the league in passing attempts/Yards his last yr as OC).

You're not giving up 3 1sts and a 3rd for a QB to hand the ball off 30+ times a game every week. I'm not saying Lance is gonna throw the ball 600 times in a year (that means something else broke down) but I expect there to be more explosive plays in the passing game outside of giving Deebo a screen pass that goes for 40.
Share 49ersWebzone