LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 232 users in the forums

You can't buy a Deebo jersey on fanatics??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How in the world is it possible that Fanatics, do not have a Deebo jersey on their site. Just went to the Niner page and nothing. Not sold out, not backorder, just not there, am I missing something?
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
How in the world is it possible that Fanatics, do not have a Deebo jersey on their site. Just went to the Niner page and nothing. Not sold out, not backorder, just not there, am I missing something?
Jerseys are made before the season, once they're gone they're gone
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 14, 2022 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Jerseys are made before the season, once they're gone they're gone

Pretty sure you can always buy a custom jersey and get it with Deebo name / number.
YEA IT SUCKS, YOU'RE ALMOST FORCED TO SPEND 300 ON A ON FIELD JERSEY AND CUSTOMIZE IT.. BUT THEN IT WONT COME FOR A WHILE
you cant buy any 49ers jerseys anywhere. i went into the actual 49ers store 2 months ago, they had # 10, # 85 an # 97 jerseys. thats it. that was their entire selection. 3 players. nothing else. oh they had a handful of deebo jerseys on one rack. not a single lance jersey, aiyuk jersey, juice, trent williams, mostert, ward, nothin.

49ers are one of the worst teams in the league in regards to selling jerseys.
Got mine!
They're sold out. You can still customize an Elite if you're willing to spend the money.
Originally posted by stefano89:
you cant buy any 49ers jerseys anywhere. i went into the actual 49ers store 2 months ago, they had # 10, # 85 an # 97 jerseys. thats it. that was their entire selection. 3 players. nothing else. oh they had a handful of deebo jerseys on one rack. not a single lance jersey, aiyuk jersey, juice, trent williams, mostert, ward, nothin.

lol what are you talking about? Go online. They had everybody this year. They sell out.

again, NFL makes the Jerseys. There is a certain amount they make and don't make anymore. Once they are gone, they are GONE... unless you pay more to customize
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
again, NFL makes the Jerseys. There is a certain amount they make and don't make anymore. Once they are gone, they are GONE... unless you pay more to customize

Which is a dumb production model. NBA jerseys are pretty much always available all season

I saw that at the Atlanta game. Tons of Jimmy Gs. It was actually a better selection when two years ago- I even saw Joe Staley jerseys then. I had to get my Deebo jersey at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
I got my Kittle shirt for $20! Because I'm cheap!

49ers dont make jerseys Nike does

they only make a certain amount a year depending on expected sales
[ Edited by ritz126 on Jan 15, 2022 at 9:14 AM ]

Perhaps Aaron Donald cleaned them out?
Fanatics & every league shop sites & team sites have the same inventory, so whenever they don't have whoever or whatever in stock, it doesn't show as out of stock or backordered, they just don't have it up, when I was in CA for the home opener that's when I got my 75th Anniversary Alternate Home Limited Deebo jersey, they didn't have any other Deebo jersey's, they only had Kittle, Bosa, & Jimmy, they had replicas of like Warner, Lance, but nothing with stitching.
Share 49ersWebzone