LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 353 users in the forums

Shout out to all the fans at SoFi, please post here about your experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Love it, we showed out hard in Seattle too
The Rams hav enever been really popular in LA. That's one reason they left before. The Lakers, Trojans and Dodgers are all more popular.

I was on a business trip in LA years ago when the 49ers were in their hey-day. The 49ers game wa son the TV in the bar I was at. I commented to the bartender that I was surprised that the Rams game wasn't on. He replied that nobody follows the Rams. It's a generational dislike.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Rams hav enever been really popular in LA. That's one reason they left before. The Lakers, Trojans and Dodgers are all more popular.

I was on a business trip in LA years ago when the 49ers were in their hey-day. The 49ers game wa son the TV in the bar I was at. I commented to the bartender that I was surprised that the Rams game wasn't on. He replied that nobody follows the Rams. It's a generational dislike.

I lived in LA a few years ago, and the hype for them wasn't even that huge right after they moved back. The Raiders are BY FAR the most popular team, the shield is everywhere. Saw a small smattering of rams fans, and probably equal number of niners fans. Chargers fans in LA are non-existent.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
trying to post a video from the game. Not sure if it's going to work

https://imgur.com/a/4nTikPe
  • Andra
  • Veteran
https://i.imgur.com/lecAFCT.mp4
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Just here to give props to those of you who were there at SoFi. Man, you guys were loud. I hope our fans can travel to Dallas and make a similar showing. LETS GO NINERS!!!

They're already worried in Dallas
Originally posted by Andra:

Site only accepts gifs, tweet w/video or youtube links.
what a great experience yesterday was! Sofi is amazing, it feels bigger that Levi's
when you walk in you're on third level (a true bowl feeling)
and a NINERS win!
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Thanks man!
I couldn't hardly talk after the game

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Just here to give props to those of you who were there at SoFi. Man, you guys were loud. I hope our fans can travel to Dallas and make a similar showing. LETS GO NINERS!!!

I think this plea went out a little too late. 49er fans with the $$$ to burn probably snapped up every available seat the moment the matchup was announced.

Plus, I know at least one long-time Oakland Raider fan who used to pay for his four season tickets by selling off his seats for the really big regular season matchups, plus playoff games. He never made a profit, but he nearly broke even every season.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Thanks man!
I couldn't hardly talk after the game

Nice. That stadium harnesses crowd noise well unlike Levi's
I was there! Up in the nosebleeds but it was an amazing experience. Definitely alot more 49er fans. In the bathrooms, "49er's House" was constant chant. Im was pretty blasted and got most of my section to get out of their seats on 3rd downs and it wasnt hard at all to get them into it. People were amped! Things got quiet at the end of the 4th though but once Deebo caught that pass everyone was back. When Ambry made the game sealing interception, I was down in the 300 level standing area and we were all jumping for joy! Best game ive ever been to!

49erswebzone doesnt allow me to directly post images or videos but check out my instagram stories at @justin_eat_world if you want to see how the environment was at the end. My page is public so you dont got to follow me to see. Also like i said, I was pretty blasted haha
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jan 10, 2022 at 12:30 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
I was there! Up in the nosebleeds but it was an amazing experience. Definitely alot more 49er fans. In the bathrooms, "49er's House" was constant chant. Im was pretty blasted and got most of my section to get out of their seats on 3rd downs and it wasnt hard at all to get them into it. People were amped! Things got quiet at the end of the 4th though but once Deebo caught that pass everyone was back. When Ambry made the game sealing interception, I was down in the 300 level standing area and we were all jumping for joy! Best game ive ever been to!

So glad you got to see it!
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I already bought mine last night
Share 49ersWebzone