LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 85 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wild Card game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS at Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wild Card game

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Eagles Second teamers ran all over that Dallas defense. We should be able to run the ball. The question is can our secondary hold up against all those stud WRs they have. I think we pull off a close win. Regardless I am excited to be playing the Cowboys in the playoffs again. Win or lose I am proud of this football team and how they battled all season.

Their OL is solid.
will have to be creative with blitzing.
Originally posted by ritz126:
One thing ive got to say is that if we make the SB (*knock on wood*) it might be like a home game for us

Might? It will be unless Steelers get there where it'll be a high mix of both, their fans travel and they have a high fan base. We got a home game next week anyways, 9ers fan gonna take over Jerry's World like they did opening day in 14'
Just like old times!!

I'm so happy. LETS f**kING GOOO!
Originally posted by thl408:
49ers vs Cowboys. This is how it should be.

This exactly
Originally posted by Crown:
Eagles Second teamers ran all over that Dallas defense. We should be able to run the ball. The question is can our secondary hold up against all those stud WRs they have. I think we pull off a close win. Regardless I am excited to be playing the Cowboys in the playoffs again. Win or lose I am proud of this football team and how they battled all season.

Their OL is solid.

We have a Bosa, well be ok
PLLAAAYYYYOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Originally posted by Crown:

Their OL is solid.

They're coached by McCarthy so they can self destruct. That's a team that are front runners like LA, if things are going bad they will self destruct and if things are going well it can get ugly
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
One thing ive got to say is that if we make the SB (*knock on wood*) it might be like a home game for us

Might? It will be unless Steelers get there where it'll be a high mix of both, their fans travel and they have a high fan base. We got a home game next week anyways, 9ers fan gonna take over Jerry's World like they did opening day in 14'

What players are we getting back for this game?
Hope we get Kwaun, Silverback and Al-Shaair back

Gotta imagine this is going to be a Sunday afternoon or night game. Two great team histories, great rivalry in the postseason and both teams draw huge ratings.
Originally posted by Niners99:

The Niner Faithful have a strong presence in Texas
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:

The Niner Faithful have a strong presence in Texas

Its the Austin tech boom with everyone moving out from
Silicon Valley.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Going to be an interesting game for Shanahan coaching against his former HC's Defense.
An old school 90's rematch. Winnable game though Dallas has a very good defense and Dak(far better than the scrub Stafford) can take over.
Share 49ersWebzone