LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 232 users in the forums

Week 17 HOU Texans Coaches Film Analysis thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Didn't show any of Trey's bad throws. Such blatantly obvious bias.

Lol he said "well you're used to seeing this throw from jimmy" and "here's a bug play from trey that we've missed in the past because of other factors". 0 mention of how much of a factor treys big arm played in some of these plays

Somehow i missed the Week16 Video...Is there a Link or will you do one? Found 11-15 and 17.
[ Edited by 49ersFan_vienna on Jan 5, 2022 at 12:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Somehow i missed the Week16 Video...Is there a Link or will you do one?

No, my daighters Bday was the day after the game, then X-mas, then I worked the 26th and my in-laws flew in that night and were here, then had a family lose their dad and I was helping that situation.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Great Job JD. I always learn a ton watching your work.! JD

Our DLine is rounding into shape, like you said in the Video. I hope we make the playoffs and really start to show off the Bosa Constrictor defense against some elite passing attacks!
Originally posted by jonnydel:
No, my daighters Bday was the day after the game, then X-mas, then I worked the 26th and my in-laws flew in that night and were here, then had a family lose their dad and I was helping that situation.

Thx, will you do one? This one hit me hard because i thought we pretty much dominated them and could not imagine to give it away :(
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Great video JD.

Did Jeff Wilson have any snaps on Sunday? Did anyone see that?

He did. They lined him up out wide with deebo in the backfield in the redzone a few times. Drove me nuts, as I had Wilson in fantasy -.-

To me, this is an example of being too cute. You've got a serviceable if not good RB lined up as a WR and your best WR lined up as a RB. I don't think they were fooling anyone.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jan 5, 2022 at 1:08 PM ]

Thx, will you do one? This one hit me hard because i thought we pretty much dominated them and could not imagine to give it away :(

I probably won't have time, plus when I get videos like that out late, the viewership is itty bitty. It might be an off-season video. I have a long workday on Friday and tomorrow I have an out of town business trip that will keep me gone most of the day and then I'm on kid watching duty while my wife works when I get home. Then, I'm helping out with a wedding on Saturday and may end up officiating it - we'll see. I'm the backup since the guy who is supposed to do it has COVID right now.
  • All22
  • Veteran
If you want to see Trey's bad throws and other negative stuff about the team then I'm sure Grant Cohn will have a video up soon.

I like Johnny because you can tell he loves the team just as much as we do. There a dozen guys on YouTube hatin' or not focusing on the Niners enough to know what's going on with the players, the coaches, the scheme evolution etc.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by All22:
If you want to see Trey's bad throws and other negative stuff about the team then I'm sure Grant Cohn will have a video up soon.

I like Johnny because you can tell he loves the team just as much as we do. There a dozen guys on YouTube hatin' or not focusing on the Niners enough to know what's going on with the players, the coaches, the scheme evolution etc.

Torally agree All22!

JD
[ Edited by Giedi on Jan 5, 2022 at 5:55 PM ]
Lots of good stuff to work through, as always the challenge is what not to show.

Great job as always jonnydel!

Thanks jonnydel. I always look forward to your videos (I subscribed).
[ Edited by 49erphan on Jan 6, 2022 at 10:10 AM ]
Just by the breakdowns, Marcel Harris had a good game at LB. Great vid by jonnydel as always
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 6, 2022 at 8:19 AM ]

I probably won't have time, plus when I get videos like that out late, the viewership is itty bitty. It might be an off-season video. I have a long workday on Friday and tomorrow I have an out of town business trip that will keep me gone most of the day and then I'm on kid watching duty while my wife works when I get home. Then, I'm helping out with a wedding on Saturday and may end up officiating it - we'll see. I'm the backup since the guy who is supposed to do it has COVID right now.

MAYBE it can make for a GREAT video sometime between January 30th and February 13th.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

MAYBE it can make for a GREAT video sometime between January 30th and February 13th.

If that happens, I'd do a scouting/preview video of our SB opponent
Share 49ersWebzone