LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 183 users in the forums

A lot of reasons for this loss, but…

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How the the holy hell, offensive PI is not called on AJ is beyond me. He goes up the seam, on 3rd and 11 I believe, and ward is all over him, breaks out and throws jimmy to the ground.
A lot reason we should have lost, but these PI's off non call or defensive b******t calls, are costing teams multiple games this season. Your chances of a flag for the offense feels like 70% of the time. But if your a big name WR, you can push and shove all day long..wtf..rant over
We got more than enough calls from the refs last night.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Honestly though the refs were holding their whistles for both teams. First time in a while I felt the refs weren't clearly one sided.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Honestly though the refs were holding their whistles for both teams. First time in a while I felt the refs weren't clearly one sided.

Agree
We deserved to lose this game, same with the Cards & Seahawks games, if we didn't lose those 3, we're 11-4, but it is what it is, we got out coaches in the Cards & Seahawks games, the Titans game, Jimmy had poor play, the entire team wasn't great, hopefully we come out angry next 2 weeks, finish 9-8, 6th seed, I'm fine with that.
Im gonna gree with the op. There are constant flagrant non calls or calls against us which should not be callad in a professional football game. Very obvious at the beginning of the season and continuing recently. Not an excuse but a factor.
If you don't execute on offense, then you're leaving it in the refs hands… for the millionth time
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Im gonna gree with the op. There are constant flagrant non calls or calls against us which should not be callad in a professional football game. Very obvious at the beginning of the season and continuing recently. Not an excuse but a factor.

Agreed, the one that pisses me off is the ticky tack holding on the OL, holding happens every damn play, and the holding, or I should say headlock/choke on Bosa damn near every play, so annoying. Also some ticky tack calls on Norman.
They scored more than us.
Stop crying

Share 49ersWebzone