LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 269 users in the forums

A Story about Paranormal Investigation and Elimination

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As I capped off the night and attained my 20th crown in Fall Guys today (I have over 1000+ more and a golden cock to prove it btw), I was notified about this updated thread by my sources. And of course I give this thread 5 out of 5 avocados simply because....

.....he acknowledges my taste in all things J-pop and my love for my AKB48 oshimen Shimazaki Haruka, aka salty b***h, aka the dgaf queen, aka Paruru:

Because I am VA Stantz, it's only fitting that I enjoy this moment:

and now here is future NFL Hall of Famer Patrick Willis committing murder:

Good f**king night!
Wtf is this?
Originally posted by debo4mvp:
Wtf is this?

You will learn in time young padawan.
straight a nuts......and loved every bit. thank you.
"Yes it's true........this man has no dick"
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Wtf is going on here

Powerful, mind-bending drugs. A lot of them.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Wtf is going on here

Never taken a drug that was not prescribed to me. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I am naturally aspirated, sir.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Wtf is going on here

Never taken a drug that was not prescribed to me. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I am naturally aspirated, sir.
Wtf is going on here

You're just jacked up on mountain dewwwww! We appreciate your mind-movie connection. I too am a movie connoisseur and apply lines accordingly

Wtf is going on here

Interesting. My ex-wife told doctors she had been injecting "water" into her veins when she was taken into the hospital and put on a 5150 Hold. The holes I saw in her arms from multiple injections were pretty scary.

Of course I visited. Of course I brought her the items she wanted me to bring to her. Because that is what ex-husbands do when the ex-wife calls out of the blue for help.

My joke about mind-bending drug use was just a joke and I hope you took it as such.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Wtf is going on here

Interesting. My ex-wife told doctors she had been injecting "water" into her veins when she was taken into the hospital and put on a 5150 Hold. The holes I saw in her arms from multiple injections were pretty scary.

Of course I visited. Of course I brought her the items she wanted me to bring to her. Because that is what ex-husbands do when the ex-wife calls out of the blue for help.

My joke about mind-bending drug use was just a joke and I hope you took it as such.

Always, Bill. Always.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by elguapo:
Wtf is going on here

You're just jacked up on mountain dewwwww! We appreciate your mind-movie connection. I too am a movie connoisseur and apply lines accordingly

Coffee, my man. It makes cocaine look like Tylenol.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Wtf is going on here

Coffee, my man. It makes cocaine look like Tylenol.
idk about that.. the white stuff would have you 15 pages deep.. easy
Share 49ersWebzone