LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2021 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2021 Game 1

wait, so we have 6 receivers active? Jennings? Benjamin?
Originally posted by hello49:

Benjamin is on the practice squad. Hurd is on IR.
Lions are 3-4 defense I wonder if that has any bearing on not wanting to run inside more of the time.
Originally posted by hello49:

I don't think Benjamin is active. He is still on the PQ I think. 6 WR's would make it 49 I believe.

ST-3
OL-8
QB-2
RB-4
WR-5
TE-3
DL-9
LB-5
CB-5
S-4

That equals 48
Dan Campbell is a clown
  • thl408
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Lions are 3-4 defense I wonder if that has any bearing on not wanting to run inside more of the time.

My guess is we see something like what they did versus NE and LAR last season - fly sweep (jet sweep) to Deebo/Aiyuk where they quickly gain the edge versus the five man front.
Originally posted by Shifty:
The pregame show on NBC Bay Area is hilarious. Joe Staley is a treasure

Yeah, and I saw Alex interviewing Mahomies. He was a natural and is going to do well on Sunday Countdown.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Good stuff Rook!! Now lock it down and put tape out there today to make it tough for them to take it from you

Don't throw to the DEMON DOOR

He will steal your soul . . . and the ball

• 9moon
  • Veteran
REGULATORRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

ROUND UPPPP !!!

LETS GO NINERSSSS !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Glad it is him. Based on what I watched this pre-season, he is our best option with Moseley down.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

My guess is we see something like what they did versus NE and LAR last season - fly sweep (jet sweep) to Deebo/Aiyuk where they quickly gain the edge versus the five man front.

I think in short yardage inside the 10 we're seeing Lance.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Good stuff Rook!! Now lock it down and put tape out there today to make it tough for them to take it from you

Another thing to keep an eye on. Verrett had been playing right CB in camp, at least in all the clips I saw. If Lenoir is taking over for Mosley, he'll be at LCB, the side usually more targeted by right handed QBs.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This team really has confidence in f**king Dontae Johnson and they continue to not try to find anyone better. When Lynch is scrambling come trade deadline and forced to give up something more than he could've gave up during the off season it's what he gets for being prudent and "liking the guys we have." Bs

The traded up for a damn rb in Sermon and he's not even playing today, this team i swear

Could have had Samuel jr, instead we got a OG who couldn't beat out Brunskill

This, I hate this teams thinking at times. F** king hated the Banks pick the moment his name was announced especially when a premium position like cb and a talent like Samuel jr was available
Share 49ersWebzone