LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 317 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - 2020 Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - 2020 Game 7

Originally posted by pdizo916:
That's f**king stupid. Why not make the transaction immediate? Why wait so long?

I'm sure they would if they could but they can't so they won't.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Jordan Willis is on the Jets game day inactive list LOL

this one is on paraag
we gonna need willis for todays game
paraag has to be hold accountable
what a mess
Originally posted by Vinny_Gambini:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Jordan Willis is on the Jets game day inactive list LOL

this one is on paraag
we gonna need willis for todays game
paraag has to be hold accountable
what a mess

Lol no, it's not on Paraag. It's because of the COVID protocols.
TE's having a day all over the league today. Kittle gona top it off on National TE Day!
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
TE's having a day all over the league today. Kittle gona top it off on National TE Day!

Just see how go to the head of Andy Dalton, with Murray do the same cause equally be a 15 yards any time hi slides...
Concerned with Taylor on Edleman Hopefully Cam remains inaccurate
Originally posted by NCommand:

Looking at the wildcard seedings, we need to win games like these... convincingly. This ain't the Patriots we once knew.. As much as Belichick is a great coach, even he can't work his magic consistently with this current team.

We are going to face much tougher teams, we can't lose to these Patriots.

I think this is going to be another game that we show (like last week whooping the Rams), that although we are currently in last place, we are on a different level...still one of the top teams in the NFL.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 25, 2020 at 12:37 PM ]

Go 49ers
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Looking at the wildcard seedings, we need to win games like these... convincingly. This ain't the Patriots we once knew.. As much as Belichick is a great coach, even he can't work his magic consistently with this current team.

I think this is going to be another game that we show (like last week whooping the Rams), that although we are currently in last place, we are on a different level...still one of the top teams in the NFL.

Or not

Hearing national TE day makes me think of this time last year. Wasn't that the Carolina game? The peak of the 2019 team (excluding playoffs).
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Not having both starting Safeties could cost us the game even if all other aspects of the team show up.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Game is on CBS...already not feeling good about this one
Share 49ersWebzone