There are 193 users in the forums

49ers sign Ziggy Ansah

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dj43:
He doesn't have to take all of Bosa's snaps. If he can play effectively on 20-25 snaps, he will be a nice addition.

As long as they pay him like that I'm fine with it. Who's taking the other 25 snaps? What happens if Ziggy pulls a Ziggy and is always hurt? We have Ford/Ziggy who are pro-bowl talents that are never available

We should bring in a couple dudes that can play on the outside.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bring in Suggs or Matthews as well
that would be fine with me

If they bring in Suggs, might as well bring in Cameron Wake for a tryout to. We need all the help we can get with Bosa out now.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Bring in Suggs or Matthews as well
that would be fine with me

If they bring in Suggs, might as well bring in Cameron Wake for a tryout to. We need all the help we can get with Bosa out now.

greg hardy??
Hyder had his best years under Kocurek, he's looking pretty good reuniting with him. Hoping for the same for Ansah, he also had his best years under Kocurek.
i sure do agree with you.. replacing thomas can be done with in house guys.. no one can really replace bosa. i just said there are worse options than ziggy . i will look at the thread. i was not getting on you bud!

Oh I know. FWIW I'm cool bringing in Ziggy...I think between the loss of Bosa and little Ford contributes we need to bring in multiple pass rushers
Hyder had his best years under Kocurek, he's looking pretty good reuniting with him. Hoping for the same for Ansah, he also had his best years under Kocurek.

Hyder has looked pretty damn good so far. Where the hell did he come from? Lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
i sure do agree with you.. replacing thomas can be done with in house guys.. no one can really replace bosa. i just said there are worse options than ziggy . i will look at the thread. i was not getting on you bud!

Oh I know. FWIW I'm cool bringing in Ziggy...I think between the loss of Bosa and little Ford contributes we need to bring in multiple pass rushers

agree, i would like to think the team knows what you spelled out and will not stop at ziggy. if those rumors of him coming here are true. the ford thing is a wild card. kind of crazy. i remember when the trade first went down i was just super happy. now its always something with him and not reliable at all.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Hyder has looked pretty damn good so far. Where the hell did he come from? Lol

lost in the despair of the injuries yesterday where the pleasant surprises of him. reed and the jet. and of course fred just does what fred does. am totally shocked in the transformation of ward and aa. i am also not monday morning quarterbacking the team trading buck either. who could have predicted what happened yesterday

agree, i would like to think the team knows what you spelled out and will not stop at ziggy. if those rumors of him coming here are true. the ford thing is a wild card. kind of crazy. i remember when the trade first went down i was just super happy. now its always something with him and not reliable at all.
Dee Ford is so f**king frustrating.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

Dee Ford is so f**king frustrating.

should not walk in his shoes, but at least jimmy tried yesterday on a bad ankle.

I probably already missed it but what about Cameron Wake in our W9...?
Originally posted by NCommand:

He's 38.

Some dude on the 4th and gold podcast said we called out to him and Carl Lawson (trade) not sure if there's any truth to it. Doubt it

He's 38.

Some dude on the 4th and gold podcast said we called out to him and Carl Lawson (trade) not sure if there's any truth to it. Doubt it

I mean we can call. The Bengals would just hang up.

He's 38.

He's 38.

Is Jabaal Sheard still available? I remember seeing his name on the FA list in the beginning of the offseason but not sure if he signed yet. He can be a good rotational pass rusher with starting experience. He was pretty good with the Patriots a few years ago.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Sep 21, 2020 at 11:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone