LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 415 users in the forums

PYMWYMI 2020 - UPDATED 9/13

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Man, this ones tough. I'm leaning towards 10-6 but with potential to be better than the 13-3 team. I think we lose to the Cards right out of the gate.

More stuff to go wrong than in a normal year so it makes it harder to predict.

100% esp. with the potential for a large number of injuries to a position group. Heck, we're already seeing that just a few days into pads on.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Man, this ones tough. I'm leaning towards 10-6 but with potential to be better than the 13-3 team. I think we lose to the Cards right out of the gate.

Based on what?

The Cards game or the 10-6 record? I think the Cards are just a tough matchup for our style of play. Kind of like Seattle no matter how much more talent we have.
  • dj43

Also, every team is going to come out full bore this year. Last year we may have snuck up on a few teams - not this year.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
14-2
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
2-3 then the season will be cancelled cuz the vid.
12-4

Cardinals W
@ NY Jets W
@ NYGiants W
Eagles W
Dolphins W
Rams W
@ New England W
@ Seattle L
Packers W
@ New Orleans L
@ LA Rams L
Bills W
Washington W
@ Dallas L
@ Arizona W
Seahawks W
Originally posted by dj43:

Also, every team is going to come out full bore this year. Last year we may have snuck up on a few teams - not this year.

This too. The ball certainly bounced our way a few times last year. Probably lose a couple more of those this year.
Originally posted by susweel:
2-3 then the season will be cancelled cuz the vid.

I'd loveeee to bet you on this
This too. The ball certainly bounced our way a few times last year. Probably lose a couple more of those this year.

It may have but if you think about the games we lost because of injuries.....way more injuries than the teams we are playing against such as Seattle and especially Atlanta and Baltimore? So even if the ball bounced our way, if we had just Ford in the Baltimore game we win, if we had Kittle or Gould in the Seattle game we win, if we had any of the six starters on defense (Sherm) in the game against Atlanta we win. So there's that
Originally posted by mutant-man49:

Based on what?

The Cards game or the 10-6 record? I think the Cards are just a tough matchup for our style of play. Kind of like Seattle no matter how much more talent we have.

You're not saying this if Kittle was healthy for both games last year. Game wasn't close when he was available. Second game the team came out flat after an emotional first loss the week prior. Kittle healthy, that cards D still sucks. Niners cover.

Maybe if that goddamn injury thread would be locked you'd put them in for a W against AZ
14-2 teams that have players that are good at breaking tackles will have a major advantage early in the season.
11-5 on our way to winning the super bowl.
14-2
16-0

Who wants me to be wrong on this?
Share 49ersWebzone