LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 434 users in the forums

We're back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I thought every team was going to have a huge advantage over us because we can't practice yet. But...... It doesn't say it on the link text, but in the article it says professional sports back open in california

https://www.kcra.com/article/california-schools-gyms-bars-reopen-next-week/32784491#
[ Edited by fan49 on Jun 5, 2020 at 4:11 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
I thought every team was going to have a huge advantage over us because we can't practice yet. But...... It doesn't say it on the link text, but in the article it says professional sports back open in california

https://www.kcra.com/article/california-schools-gyms-bars-reopen-next-week/32784491#
All the owners agreed that if 1 out of 32 teams aren't allowed back then none are so it's more about waiting for even the most liberal states to reopen team facilities
yay! More on the field disappointments to come.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Looks like well have a football season afterall.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
FINALLYYYYYY !!!

CAMELOT IS HEREEEEE !!!!
I'll have to say this has been one of the best off-seasons for the 9ers. No injuries. Really when was the last time someone we were looking forward to seeing got injured in off-season practice?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

yeah the steelers always seem to fall flat these days
Originally posted by LA49er:
I'll have to say this has been one of the best off-seasons for the 9ers. No injuries. Really when was the last time someone we were looking forward to seeing got injured in off-season practice?

If you live under a rock where you only pay attention to football this has been a relatively good offseason for the niners.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Tell me about it. You know the Steelers hit rock bottom when the 49ers beat them.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA49er:

Agree. No domestic violence issues either. Look at what Seadderall is going through with their DB's gun robbery issue.

Tell me about it. You know the Steelers hit rock bottom when the 49ers beat them.

Stfu and beat it Squealer!!

Their run is definitely over
Share 49ersWebzone