PFF more like the TMZ of stats.
PFF knows more than clueless fans on the internet
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I just read the article at the top and it says they expect a 4 year deal for about $80 million which would make him the 3rd highest paid tackle in the league. PFF had him rated at 91-3 this year which was the highest among tackles. That doesn't sound like a guy that had a bad season.

Indeed it's something around 20M but they'd have to structure it in a way that 2021 impact is not as bad because of the covid drop.

As long as they don't exceed $30M per , I think $20M+ is doable.
  • Mr711

Lol said no one ever. PFF needs to do us all a favor and just stick to the stats. Stop with the making up s stats. They fkn have stats for how well a player blocks when he's trimmed his Pubs! Or if the grass is cut at a certain angle ... the stupid s**t they come up with is indeed entertaining no doubt.
PFF doesn't know assignments and adjustments so how can they accurately grade whether a play was good or bad?
PFF = TMZ
Now I guess some guys here really thought that Trent was gonna accept 16M per year because he said he loves playing for Shanny
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Jan 13, 2021 at 3:34 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
That's just Bill's opinion. No need to be rude just because you don't agree.

You must be new here
Some team with a new head coach is going to over pay for him. He will be another player who we trade draft picks for and leaves after a year. With him having a home in Houston and trains there in the off-season, I would say they are the favorite. Plus no state tax means the money will go much further than the ridiculously high California tax rate.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by steiber:
Some team with a new head coach is going to over pay for him. He will be another player who we trade draft picks for and leaves after a year. With him having a home in Houston and trains there in the off-season, I would say they are the favorite. Plus no state tax means the money will go much further than the ridiculously high California tax rate.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Saleh sign him where he goes.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Perfect!

Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Now I guess some guys here really thought that Trent was gonna accept 16M per year because he said he loves playing for Shanny

LOL. That was funny the first time I read it.
Originally posted by MrNineSeven:

Lol said no one ever. PFF needs to do us all a favor and just stick to the stats. Stop with the making up s stats. They fkn have stats for how well a player blocks when he's trimmed his Pubs! Or if the grass is cut at a certain angle ... the stupid s**t they come up with is indeed entertaining no doubt.
PFF doesn't know assignments and adjustments so how can they accurately grade whether a play was good or bad?
PFF = TMZ

PFF knows more than some internet nobodies. That's a fact.
They can put random and useless stats but their overall grades are legit, for people who actually understands football.

PFF = TMZ

They can put random and useless stats but their overall grades are legit, for people who actually understands football.

People hate PFF as soon as it doesn't support their argument.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

PFF = TMZ

People hate PFF as soon as it doesn't support their argument.

So you think that contract they are predicting is legit ?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
So you think that contract they are predicting is legit ?

It sounds legit. I just don't know how we're gonna afford it.
Share 49ersWebzone