There are 215 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2019 Game 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Lockette out for the season

Uh, I thought Pete the cheat said he'd be back for their next game?
Originally posted by Scottie15:

Tyler Lockett? Fake news.

Thats what i was told, but i dont have a link

So you post garbage without verifying?

"The injury is not, however, one that is expected to affect Lockett's availability after the bye, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said a day after his team's 27-24 overtime victory in Santa Clara."
"He's going to stay another day, he'll be there again tonight just for precautionary reasons," Carroll said. "He's better than he was yesterday. Our people think he's going to be fine to play. He'll need the rest of this week to make sure everything goes away, but he should be fine to play next week."
https://www.seahawks.com/news/receiver-tyler-lockett-should-be-fine-after-seahawks-bye-week
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Uh, I thought Pete the cheat said he'd be back for their next game?

i guess i better find some proof, but supposedly it was on social media
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Tyler Lockett? Fake news.

Thats what i was told, but i dont have a link

So you post garbage without verifying?

"The injury is not, however, one that is expected to affect Lockett's availability after the bye, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said a day after his team's 27-24 overtime victory in Santa Clara."
"He's going to stay another day, he'll be there again tonight just for precautionary reasons," Carroll said. "He's better than he was yesterday. Our people think he's going to be fine to play. He'll need the rest of this week to make sure everything goes away, but he should be fine to play next week."
https://www.seahawks.com/news/receiver-tyler-lockett-should-be-fine-after-seahawks-bye-week

So they got out of this one without any real injuries. Must be nice.
Originally posted by NCommand:

All part of Pete's deal with the devil. Their guys get hurt, go in the blue tent and after offering up a baby goat's blood to Baphomet they come back out on the field supercharged.

A 49ers player gets hurt and boom...IR!
After all the ratings and hype, this game might be scripted as the NFC Championship game. So like I actually expect the refs to keep us in some games, and make this happen.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

All part of Pete's deal with the devil. Their guys get hurt, go in the blue tent and after offering up a baby goat's blood to Baphomet they come back out on the field supercharged.

We joke...but this is real life.

Pete clearly sold his soul to the devil and he's possessed. No human jaw is hinged that way. That's supernatural. Meanwhile, Wilson has a free ticket to Heaven sitting on the left side of Jesus when he arrives saying, "Go Hawks" to God and cornballing it up.

So either way, they get what that want here on earth.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 12, 2019 at 4:53 PM ]
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I hope someone else takes them out in the playoffs. I have zero confidence vs the gulls at this point.
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 12, 2019 at 5:04 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Pete clearly sold his soul to the devil and he's possessed. No human jaw is hinged that way. That's supernatural. Meanwhile, Wilson has a free ticket to Heaven sitting on the left side of Jesus when he arrives saying, "Go Hawks" to God and cornballing it up.

there is a reason why whenever we play the hawks. even if they are not the legion of boom. our injury list is expanded after the game. i do not know the reason. but i do not buy the oh. its football thing
Originally posted by cciowa:

there is a reason why whenever we play the hawks. even if they are not the legion of boom. our injury list is expanded after the game. i do not know the reason. but i do not buy the oh. its football thing

It really seems like most happen in our divisional games. Seattle is the IR game, AZ and LA are the miss 4-6 weeks games.

We're 8-1, in first place, and lost because our kicker was out. The sky is falling tho!!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
We're 8-1, in first place, and lost because our kicker was out. The sky is falling tho!!

No, the sky is not falling, but the loss was a massive embarrassment no matter how you want to slice it. We got ridiculed by Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson and the rest of the Seahawks.

You cannot rewrite history.

Way to leave out any context with a plethora of injuries that will come back to haunt this team for the remainder of the season or the fact that our wide receivers can't catch a cold
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Way to leave out any context with a plethora of injuries that will come back to haunt this team for the remainder of the season or the fact that our wide receivers can't catch a cold

Maybe they should just call it a season and send everyone home. Lol. Still have to go out there and play the games. We have a great defense, we will be in every game
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:

No, the sky is not falling, but the loss was a massive embarrassment no matter how you want to slice it. We got ridiculed by Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson and the rest of the Seahawks.

You cannot rewrite history.

Sucks hard for me because I live in the pnw.

Feels stupid to leave the house in my niner gear, the seahawk love here is ubiquitous. And we can't even win at home with a better team. The Seahawks fans are right to talk s**t to me.

I genuinely think wzers just assume we're going to force 5 fumbles and an interception every time we hit the field against these clowns.

I don't even know what to f**kin say any more.
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 12, 2019 at 5:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone