LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 196 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 9

This game will be the "real" test. Ari beat us 8 times in a row.

This could be a trap game, better not overlook the Cards and their young QB.

Just want to get those predictions out of the way. Did I cover all the negatives?
Can't believe we'll still have people on this board who will be worried about this game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Can't believe we'll still have people on this board who will be worried about this game.

Yeah, I guess some people don't actually watch the games.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 27, 2019 at 8:43 PM ]
Cards are in for a thrashing. Hate Thursdays on the road. Thankfully a relatively short trip.
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
This game will be the "real" test. Ari beat us 8 times in a row.

This could be a trap game, better not overlook the Cards and their young QB.

Just want to get those predictions out of the way. Did I cover all the negatives?

Did you consult Kittleskittle?

I mean IDK about other people but I'm worried about every game lol. Really doesn't matter how the season has gone, a lot can happen in one game.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
It's going to be a tough game. It's a short week and on the road against a team that has beaten us 8 straight times. Cardinals are good enough to beat us if we come out flat. Hopefully Shanahan is able to keep the team from getting overconfident.

I think we will win, but this game is definitely a possible trap with the Seahawks game coming up.

The above is irrelevant. Each team in a given season has to be taken on its merits. It's like saying, "Kyle can't win in the eastern time zone," or after a bye , or in high humidity.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Oct 27, 2019 at 8:44 PM ]

They must not have been watching the Niners this year. Cause if you haven't figured out that this years team is different than years past, then there is no helping them.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by Crown:
Only thing to think about is MURRAY is the most mobile QB we have seen yet

Well Small Bear has some wheels too!

If he doesn't get run over by the Ford first.
Kyler...

41-10 niners
Originally posted by Fresno49er:

They must not have been watching the Niners this year. Cause if you haven't figured out that this years team is different than years past, then there is no helping them.

Not looking past anyone. Fitzgerald has been owning us.
I haven't washed my lucky Niner shirt since the end of Preseason. Whatever everyone is doing, keep doing it. It's obviously working.

Even you, KittleSkittle
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Fresno49er:

Not looking past anyone. Fitzgerald has been owning us.

Yeah, dude is a legend that plays with heart every game. Can't sleep on this team
Just TCOB and rest up until the next game.
Share 49ersWebzone