There are 185 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by littleken:
It was wrong for people to compare him to Joey Bosa before the draft. I mean... he is already the better Bosa.

Well the issue was that he didnt play for almost a full season in college prior to the draft thanks to that core injury. So there wasnt much film to go by other his Buckeye vids.
It was wrong for people to compare him to Joey Bosa before the draft. I mean... he is already the better Bosa.

He said on radio, after he couldn't finished, let slip a few sacks, earlier in the year, he took some pointers from Joey and his dad. But I think the pass rushing traits genetically run through the female in the family
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 26, 2019 at 7:43 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

He said on radio, after he couldn't finished, let slip a few sacks, earlier in the year, he took some pointers from Joey and his dad. But I think the pass rushing traits genetically run through the female in the family

Carolina has solid play at OT but hopefully Bosa has a Cleveland like game in this one. Need to get to Allen and force him into making mistakes and having him seeing ghosts of his own.

I'm worried about our beatup OL/WR/no Juice against the Carolina front 7. Jimmy has to be really careful with the ball.
Originally posted by genus49:
Carolina has solid play at OT but hopefully Bosa has a Cleveland like game in this one. Need to get to Allen and force him into making mistakes and having him seeing ghosts of his own.

I'm worried about our beatup OL/WR/no Juice against the Carolina front 7. Jimmy has to be really careful with the ball.

I don't think the Panthers OL will be able to handle our front 4 consistently. They will try to take pressure off with the run game and screens but our linebackers and secondary have shown they are solid in that regard so if we control the front and Allen has to pass, I see another game like LA happening where our D-linemen are harassing him a lot.
[ Edited by trogdor on Oct 26, 2019 at 9:19 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:

The interior of the OL specifically center hasn't been good at all. I think their tackles are avg and after I saw what Bosa did vs the Steelers LT, I'm not worried about it.

They do have a solid DL not too our level though. They also generate a good portion of pressure via blitzes. SF is the least blitz heavy team in football. Allen isn't gonna have a ton of room to throw the ball, we will have 7 back in coverage, and we play zone. All stuff that is in favor of SF.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
I think Carolina's OL and DL are a little bit overrated. Not bad at all but not elite.
[ Edited by Koldo on Oct 26, 2019 at 12:28 PM ]
Blasphemy!!!!!

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Blasphemy!!!!!

Pack all of our 2021 draft picks to get the first overall pick next year and draft this guy.
Blasphemy!!!!!

He's a beast, no doubt about it.

• TyCore
  • Veteran
The chase young sack I watched he was completely unblocked with a direct path to the qb.
Blasphemy!!!!!

Guess he TOTALLY wrecked Wisconsin today
Blasphemy!!!!!

Young is legit BUT Nagy is a turd...he hated on Bosa all through the draft. Called him overrated.
Blasphemy!!!!!

Blasphemy!!!!!

haha yeah right
Share 49ersWebzone