There are 209 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
IF BARNEY's hurt, then we should not play him... the guy will be w/the team for years to come... so why rush him?

we should take this time to see which other DLs we have can step up and be THAT player..

we have a bye week after steelers so i think Bosa can survive the next 2 games and then have a nice long rest until week 5
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Uh oh.
  • dj43
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
IF BARNEY's hurt, then we should not play him... the guy will be w/the team for years to come... so why rush him?

we should take this time to see which other DLs we have can step up and be THAT player..

we have a bye week after steelers so i think Bosa can survive the next 2 games and then have a nice long rest until week 5

eh, high ankle sprains can take a LONG time to heal if they keep getting nicked again and again.

We should be able to bring pressure on Dalton without Bosa, if he isn't fully healthy. Let him get an extra week rest and be full go for the Steelers.

...if he is still feeling pain.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

eh, high ankle sprains can take a LONG time to heal if they keep getting nicked again and again.

We should be able to bring pressure on Dalton without Bosa, if he isn't fully healthy. Let him get an extra week rest and be full go for the Steelers.

...if he is still feeling pain.

yeah i mean i agree we will need him more against the steelers than the bengals. The bengals have a shaky line and steelers is top 10
Let's just run up the score early on the Bengals then play second string the second half lol. I think a 40 pt first half should do the trick.
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
They better not be playing him if there is the potential to do more damage to his ankle

No it's all good, they brought the docs in from the warriors for a second opinion and they say there's no chance he can hurt himself further

Surprised it took this long for that to be brought up.

I'll admit, I really want him to play too. He kind of proved on Sunday even when hurt he's a beast.

But I can't help but wonder what would happen if he plays and then it turns into a Kevin Durant disaster. I think we'd all be pretty pissed, no?

Haters in this thread will be hating if he missed a game or two, but it might not be the worst thing...
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
They better not be playing him if there is the potential to do more damage to his ankle

No it's all good, they brought the docs in from the warriors for a second opinion and they say there's no chance he can hurt himself further

Surprised it took this long for that to be brought up.

I'll admit, I really want him to play too. He kind of proved on Sunday even when hurt he's a beast.

But I can't help but wonder what would happen if he plays and then it turns into a Kevin Durant disaster. I think we'd all be pretty pissed, no?

Haters in this thread will be hating if he missed a game or two, but it might not be the worst thing...

Can't disagree with this
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Let's just run up the score early on the Bengals then play second string the second half lol. I think a 40 pt first half should do the trick.

This is a good idea! Can't believe no one has ever thought of it before
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If they're insisting on playing him hopefully it's just pass rush snaps. At least Dalton is more statue than Jameis so he shouldnt be getting juked.

But we'll see. I'm still not convinced he'll play.

I think he'll get spot duty and be rotated more than he usually would.
  • Jiks
I just don't see the reasoning to force him out there this early in the season and especially his career. Well, unless it's not as terrible as we think it is.
Jesus Christ people....pick a side. Is Bosa an injury prone loser who will miss all these football games for us or should he sit out so as not to risk injury getting worse?

I feel like some of the people playing the "he should sit and heal" card were the ones making bets about how many games the guy will miss.

It's simple, if he thinks he's healthy enough to play and help the team then let him play.

For the people bringing up the Durant situation...come on.

Anyone in football can get hurt at any point. We drafted him to play. Can't wrap him in bubble wrap his whole careee in hopes he'll never get hurt. Hopefully he doesn't suffer any setbacks or any other injuries in his career but it happens.

JJ Watt was a friggin tank who played every game...until he didn't. Guys who are fully healthy can get seriously hurt. Can't protect him forever. Just hope for the best.
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:

This is a good idea! Can't believe no one has ever thought of it before

Seriously. Why doesnt every team try this? I think this guy is on to something.
He should probably never play gain because there is a chance he might get hurt - Sincerely, Zoners
Share 49ersWebzone