There are 130 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Goatie:
I am concerned that with all this fuss over Bosa he is going to be one of those famous busts.

We knew he had a history of being injured. A core injury is not minor. I wonder if a "minor" hamstring injury is linked to his damage core and he was compensating?

In my book the odd that Bosa will be know as Boosa the Bust have increased slightly. It hasn't got to the stage that I would bet my house on it but my antenna are quivering a little!

Hamstring pulls are one of the most common injuries in the NFL and amongst athletes of all sports. I think you might be reading far more into it than is actually there. Pulling a hamstring is as simple as extending your leg too far from losing traction on a grass surface or simply stepping wrong. Its far more a matter of bad luck than conditioning.

Go look up hamstring pull and virtually any sport and you'll get an abundance of results. Most of the time guys will get it, rest and it never comes back. Better that Bosa gets it now than during the season.
Let's hope this is just a speed bump.
Anybody commit Hari Kari yet? Any posters MIA?
The brights side is that it is early so he has time to heal. Rather have the injuries happen now than later in TC.
I am concerned that with all this fuss over Bosa he is going to be one of those famous busts.

We knew he had a history of being injured. A core injury is not minor. I wonder if a "minor" hamstring injury is linked to his damage core and he was compensating?

In my book the odd that Bosa will be know as Boosa the Bust have increased slightly. It hasn't got to the stage that I would bet my house on it but my antenna are quivering a little!

Goats have antennas? Now I've heard it all.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Would not be surprised if Justin Houston signs with us for 1 year as a precautionary back up

I would cause he's with the Colts

Watch that language ,you get in trouble ...Lol
Originally posted by okdkid:
NOT INJURY PRONEEEE. It's just "tightness" lol

It's the lowest grained hamstring issue lol. Go look at the other two top end draft picks that others wanted. Currently injured.

Welcome to May OTAs
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Just like Kevin Durant's grade 1 calf strain, am I right guys?

Has he been out for than a few weeks?

2 weeks and he'd be playing now if the Warriors had needed him against the Blazers.

No he wouldn't have. Lol. They just said he is going to be out for at least the 1st game or 3 of the Finals and that is 7 days from now still. No way he was playing in the Portland series

Why would they play him now? They've won 6 straight without him. Had the Portland series gone differently, he would have played in critical games.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
but did it make a sound? and what kind of popping sound?

there's zero reports of a pop or anything like that...the fact the he stayed on the field the rest of practice and didn't go straight to the locker room leads people to assume it's not a big issue.

He probably doesn't take part in the rest of OTAs which is fine.

yeah i know i'm joking

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Goats have antennas? Now I've heard it all.

Can't see it because of the aluminum foil hat...
Originally posted by rathman4481:
There's not a single guy on our team that doesn't have durability issues.

Some have more durability issues than others. Many are eventually cut due to them, hence, the reason they are not one of the "single" guys on our team.
Originally posted by Crown:
Any player in the NFL can be injury prone

Every nfl player is injury prone

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by genus49:
Until he's missing time during games that matter nobody should be worried about "it being a thing"

You guys are so quick to jump on a player to show your pre-draft thoughts were right that you can't even think straight.

That's my whole argument it's quite annoying.

Yep, my biggest issue as well

It looks alot more like guys being quick to jump on posters being quick to jump on discussing the obvious when it happens and the press releases current events. For those that don't want to admit there's still some concerns (that you'd like to not usually have for top 3 picks), the sky truly is falling if they cant simply ignore it and let Bosa's play do the speaking.
[ Edited by random49er on May 23, 2019 at 3:57 PM ]
Hope he sees the field soon
Share 49ersWebzone