There are 210 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's May
It is May, but considering this guy hasn't played in a year, definitely something to be a little worried about.

But i wouldn't freak out just yet cause there is plenty of time to get back on track.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
It is May, but considering this guy hasn't played in a year, definitely something to be a little worried about.

But i wouldn't freak out just yet cause there is plenty of time to get back on track.

8 months.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Your 2nd paragraph is exactly what I'm talking about. The moment Bosa became a niner there shouldn't be talk about QW and it should be positive vibes (if your a fan). It shouldn't be waiting for the slightest misstep to jump all over and stay I told you so!

If nick stubbed his toe ya'll he claiming it's because he's injury prone. It's May OTAs go look around the league and how many players are getting tight hammies and aren't practicing because of injuries. We got 18 players on our own damn team.

The fact that you and the Bosa hater club are jumping all over it proves my point.

See this is the problem, you take legitimate criticism and call it hate. I don't hate anyone let alone a guy that's success is desperately needed right now with this team.

My point is simple, there was a reason some people had reservations with him and now those concerns are front and center not even through our first OTAs.

So why is it so offensive to you that people will question his durability? It's the biggest concern for him and no one can deny that, yet for some reason people can't just admit it should be a concern until he proves its not.

I don't know how many times I need to say I fully support Bosa before you get that. That doesn't mean I can't question his durability.

Why can't you separate the two?
[ Edited by KamLeon on May 22, 2019 at 8:16 AM ]
There's not a single guy on our team that doesn't have durability issues.
Originally posted by rathman4481:
There's not a single guy on our team that doesn't have durability issues.

Buckner seems to be pretty consistent. But I should probably refrain from saying anything. Might jinx it
Yea
Originally posted by KamLeon:
So you're saying when a player fails it's a victory for fans? doesn't make any sense at all.

I think the only claim will be, people that refused to admit the problems or concerns with the pick will have to own up to the undeniable fact that those concerns were in fact rightfully pointed out.

Seems pretty simple at the end of the day.

Your 2nd paragraph is exactly what I'm talking about. The moment Bosa became a niner there shouldn't be talk about QW and it should be positive vibes (if your a fan). It shouldn't be waiting for the slightest misstep to jump all over and stay I told you so!

If nick stubbed his toe ya'll he claiming it's because he's injury prone. It's May OTAs go look around the league and how many players are getting tight hammies and aren't practicing because of injuries. We got 18 players on our own damn team.

The fact that you and the Bosa hater club are jumping all over it proves my point.

Yeah and your point of"as soon as boss became a niner there should be no talk of QW" it should be postive vibes( if you're a fan)?a fan of bosa? Or. Team Fan? I didn't like the pick either, i eould have liked Allen myself, Bosa has way too much hype and injuries and now he's Nicked Again....NYniner85 i like your posts more times then not, but not this time,John Lynch first round picks are looking more and more like pumpkins at 12:00 in Cinderella.
X
Originally posted by genus49:
Does this look like a man who has weak hamstrings?

Looks like a guy trying his hardest to maximize his stock before he does the old bait and switch trick to me.

x2
tony mandrich anyone, remember the hype train that he was
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on May 22, 2019 at 8:16 AM ]
See this is the problem, you take legitimate criticism and call it hate. I don't hate anyone let alone a guy that's success is desperately needed right now with this team.

My point is simple, there was a reason some people had reservations with him and now those concerns are front and center not even through our first OTAs.

So why is it so offensive to you that people will question his durability? It's the biggest concern for him and no one can deny that, yet for some reason people can't just admit it should be a concern until he proves its not.

I don't know how many times I need to say I fully support Bosa before you get that. That doesn't mean I can't question his durability.

Why can't you separate the two?

Because it hasn't been just criticism and I don't view one college injury equaling injury prone. Maybe hate is too strong of a word...But I shouldn't have to go back to the Bosa draft thread and copy/paste previous statements from people in here to prove how people feel about him. We all saw it.

My issue is as soon there is ANY misstep with Bosa the select few in here will jump all over it like a bunch of hyenas.

Sorry if I feel like that's more than someone critiquing a prospect. But I do.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
X

x2
tony mandrich anyone, remember the hype train that he was

Andrew luck anyone? Dude was the biggest qb prospect since Elway and durability wasn't even a question during the draft process. Dude missed all of 2017 and 11 games in 2016.

Football is a violent sport and anyone can get hurt

Kam you have way too much patience.
[ Edited by bopicksix on May 22, 2019 at 8:34 AM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yea

Yeah and your point of"as soon as boss became a niner there should be no talk of QW" it should be postive vibes( if you're a fan)?a fan of bosa? Or. Team Fan? I didn't like the pick either, i eould have liked Allen myself, Bosa has way too much hype and injuries and now he's Nicked Again....NYniner85 i like your posts more times then not, but not this time,John Lynch first round picks are looking more and more like pumpkins at 12:00 in Cinderella.

How does one college injury label a guy injury prone? So are we gonna throw out injury prone every time this guy has any type of issue? A tight hammy in May OTAs isn't even close to a issue or an uncommon thing. If Allen or Q get sore/tight hammies can I throw out injury concerns?

We will disagree on Allen, his film and how he won wasn't close to Bosa's imo.

We will see, we're talking bout May OTAs
Originally posted by bopicksix:
Kam you have way too much patience.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
People on this board were so protective of Bosa. So many claimed that the injury thing was just BS -- or not worthy of criticism.

This dude literally didn't make it two full days of jogging OTAs. It's a thing now, guys.
Because it hasn't been just criticism and I don't view one college injury equaling injury prone. Maybe hate is too strong of a word...But I shouldn't have to go back to the Bosa draft thread and copy/paste previous statements from people in here to prove how people feel about him. We all saw it.

My issue is as soon there is ANY misstep with Bosa the select few in here will jump all over it like a bunch of hyenas.

Sorry if I feel like that's more than someone critiquing a prospect. But I do.

I get what you're saying and for the record I'm not here to jump on every misstep. I just hope he proves the critics wrong.

Share 49ersWebzone