There are 172 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
I usually don't take things that Kyle and John take at face value but I believe then on this one. I really think they'd have to give a kings ransom to us for bosa. We wouldn't want to let him go
Probably because it's one of the few big hits in the 1st round. Just saying…..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

what if we put nick bosa on offense? where could we put him in? i would try it in the playoffs...

I bet they are discussing how just a small pinch of salt is all the seasoning grilled chicken needs.

The Horsemen of MoonPocalypse !!!

Why ruin this
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he wants Lance back

Not nice people are in a vulnerable place right now.
[ Edited by Cg9erSF on Aug 30, 2023 at 9:29 PM ]

nick bosa is out there somewhere in his cave playing xbox online games with kittle
[ Edited by picklejuice on Aug 30, 2023 at 8:53 PM ]

nick bosa is out there somewhere in his cave playing xbox online games with kittle
grabbing that knee
Under no circumstances should he be traded. I don't trust this regime to draft with the picks we get with him.
Originally posted by ssuhaide:
Under no circumstances should he be traded. I don't trust this regime to draft with the picks we get with him.

the rumors are real and he's going to the AFC team dolphins. i have some evidence/proof:

Man that Reddit post yesterday scared me (I remember when that poster predicted the CMC trade) and while I'm still a little nervous, it aged in the wrong direction today big time. Lynch and Kyle (who admitted they were taking calls on Deebo last year) said "no" to even considering it for Bosa, a 95.7 radio host said the deal will be done soon, and Schefter and Ian are still radio silent and have not nor have ever suggested Bosa has even a sliver of a chance of getting traded.

I'm thinking the Reddit poster was full of it, especially since he got a lot of miscellaneous details about the CMC trade wrong but nobody's mentioned it. He's being a total jerk today, too. Which is bizarre. Shouldn't someone so confident in their "sources" just sit back and let reality do all the talking for them?
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Aug 30, 2023 at 9:34 PM ]

what if we put nick bosa on offense? where could we put him in? i would try it in the playoffs...

All Right, which one of these clowns hid my shoes?
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he wants Lance back

Not nice people are in a vulnerable place right now.

NT is a vulnerable place.

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Man that Reddit post yesterday scared me (I remember when that poster predicted the CMC trade) and while I'm still a little nervous, it aged in the wrong direction today big time. Lynch and Kyle (who admitted they were taking calls on Deebo last year) said "no" to even considering it for Bosa, a 95.7 radio host said the deal will be done soon, and Schefter and Ian are still radio silent and have not nor have ever suggested Bosa has even a sliver of a chance of getting traded.

I'm thinking the Reddit poster was full of it, especially since he got a lot of miscellaneous details about the CMC trade wrong but nobody's mentioned it. He's being a total jerk today, too. Which is bizarre. Shouldn't someone so confident in their "sources" just sit back and let reality do all the talking for them?

That Reddit post user's history is for the most part either hidden or full of s**t. Perfect example of making educated guesses and then saying '"I was right!" if it comes true.
Got a good feeling about it today
Pass rush doesn't win Superbowls. #Eagles #49ers

I'd say trade him but our FO would f**k up the 3 1st round picks they'd get for him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Got a good feeling about it today

Are you using Mayo's penis?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Pass rush doesn't win Superbowls. #Eagles #49ers

I'd say trade him but our FO would f**k up the 3 1st round picks they'd get for him.

In the last 8 years alone:

Brandon Graham literally won that Super Bowl for the Eagles.

Chris Jones won multiple Super Bowls for the Chiefs.

Hightower is the reason the Patriots even had a chance to come back against the Falcons.

Von Miller basically won a Super Bowl all by himself.

Winning a Super Bowl without a star edge rusher is possible, but it's extremely, extremely difficult. The vast majority of Super Bowl champions have both a franchise QB and franchise edge rusher.

You're usually smarter than this, NCommand
Share 49ersWebzone