There are 215 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Would love to see JV back next year as a coach to help the CB's. With Ryan's I believe mentioning that he's been a big reason mosely has progressed I would love to keep this guy here. You can tell he is such a positive guy for this team
My goodness. I love this guy but his legs can't do it. He's going to feel 60 by the time he's 35.
It's heartbreaking, so many injuries, maybe it's time to retire. He was one of the best corners when he could play, but that wasn't too often.
Someone maxed out the Madden injury sliders on this dude
This is exactly how Klay Thompson's injury played out. First the knee, then the achilles.. Unfortunately for JV, I think this is the end of his career. Too bad
lets sign him to a 3 year deal.
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:
Can we have just 1 week where nobody gets injured ffs!

You shouldn't even ask.
we didn't even get one snap from him

Guys my first reaction when I saw this news was simply my heart sank for JV. I'm seriously not even that mad, more so just feel terrible for the guy. He's been through more injury problems than any athlete deserves to, like just a s**t ton more. I mean how do you explain that in the first practice of the week, a noncontact injury. It's just the worst luck possible, nothing more to it.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Nov 10, 2022 at 4:20 PM ]
Feel bad for him, but he should retire. I was really looking forward to seeing him play when healthy he was pretty good. I wish him good luck. That's football and allot of bad luck
Should go the Greg Oden route, heard hes doing pretty good with life after sports.
He battled injuries his whole career. And he had came back from them. Gotta appreciate his metal
Heartbreaking
Share 49ersWebzone