LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 341 users in the forums

UDFA TE Ross Dwelley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dwelley gonna go full-kittle tomorrow
I believe Dwelley will be able to run Kittles routes just fine with Garapollo. It's the Killer Instinct that Kittle has after the catch is what separates him from the rest.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeBravoAlpha:
I believe Dwelley will be able to run Kittles routes just fine with Garapollo. It's the Killer Instinct that Kittle has after the catch is what separates him from the rest.

I'd love for Ross to out Kittle - Kittle! He closed out the Tardinals, so that's a good sign he's able to play at this level. He can play fullback and TE, he's young at 24, and undrafted. I can see him trucking a couple of SeaChicken defensive backs in this Monday night game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Dwelley gonna go full-kittle tomorrow

He's good - hope he has a good game to give Kittle the rest he needs.
Jelly Time !!!!!
6 catches 67yds and a TD
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jelly Time !!!!!

Next man up. Need Ross to get big tonight
Originally posted by Since07:
Jelly Time !!!!!

If this dude can ball out tonight....

There is no replacement for Kittle, but if this kid can do a decent impression for one night it will go a long way to calming the butterflies in my stomach. He has the tools even if the are unrefined just yet. I think he will actually be a very good tight end in this league, maybe too good for us to keep him one day, but he is filling big shoes right now and being asked to play way above his weight class.
Is it Celek time again tonight too?
Just seen his college highlights. He's a much better natural pass catcher than people think. Not on Kittle's level of speed, but average TE speed. I would not be surprise if he has a good game tonight. I think he'll get a TD.
Just seen his college highlights. He's a much better natural pass catcher than people think. Not on Kittle's level of speed, but average TE speed. I would not be surprise if he has a good game tonight. I think he'll get a TD.

With juice back to help with the run game, I think this opens up Dwell for some receptions.
Make El Dorado Hills proud tonight, Ross. Do it for Oak Ridge. Do it for Serrano.
Share 49ersWebzone