LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 393 users in the forums

Immaturity in leadership?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Lynch hasn't done anything wrong. All hes doing is talking about what weve been able to accomplish. Hes never put down the Bears for thinking Trubisky was worth that trade, or the Saints for missing on Foster. Belichick offered us Garoppolo for under market value on purpose. He wanted it to be quick and painless.

And hes been doing lots of media to show transparency and honesty about how he's running the team. Something we severely lacked under Baalke.

I swear, some people will NEVER be satisfied. They have to find a problem with everything.

Bingo!

You nailed it!
Lynch has made a series of excellent moves to get Coach's roster as good as it is...getting Jimmy G was the coup so far. Credit his and Shanahan's reputations for landing our franchise QB...Belichick felt much more comfortable trading him to the Niners than anywhere else, and JL closed the deal before other teams knew what was happening. He wanted to see Jimmy succeed and boy, he sure is. We all know BB will use that 2nd rd pick to land a heckuva player, so I see it as a win-win for both teams.
Originally posted by bvc49:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Lynch is doing a good job but he needs to stop the twittering and camera whoring.

Trying to win back fans after the last regime is takes a lot of hand shakes and baby kissing and big smiles

This. Seen him interact with fans before the game in Green Lot 1. I feel he's during a helluva job after what Baalke did to this organization and our fan base.
Forty whiner....
  • dj43
I find the charge that Lynch is a "media whore" to be without substance. Everybody in the league uses Twitter and other social media to get their message out, particularly the players. Hence, rather than being a negative, his use of media is a positive considering the fact he does not use it to brag.

As to the "10 minutes" comment; that was just Lynch expressing his support for Jimmy and encouragement for the team about their leader for the next 10 years. After all, it is a known fact that Lynch and Belichick had been talking about the deal ever since last spring. Both sides wanted to make a deal. John just waited until the price was right and he jumped. Looking back at what many zoners, myself included, were willing to give for Garoppolo last spring Lynch made a heck of a deal!
Lol wut
Lynch brick by brick >>>>>>>>> anything Baalke
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Doom squad is back!! Must've been strategically planning what to complain about for weeks. Seven days from now, it will be why is JG signed long term yet? He's going to Cleveland. He's going to Washington. Jed messed it up, etc.
Lol at the OP. Sheesh.

Believe this - b****es ALWAYS have to have SOMETHING to b***h about
  • dj43
Originally posted by NinerTy:

Talk about the post =

Talk about the poster = + .
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by NinerTy:

Talk about the post =

Talk about the poster = + .

my dude kept it real!
There's no immaturity in anything he's doing. At all.

Making up something from nothing.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Doom squad is back!! Must've been strategically planning what to complain about for weeks. Seven days from now, it will be why is JG signed long term yet? He's going to Cleveland. He's going to Washington. Jed messed it up, etc.

They have been here calling for Saleh fired and replaced by Fangio or Bradley.
Share 49ersWebzone