There are 288 users in the forums

2017 Game 16: SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers are the only team that matters now in the NFC, everybody is jumping on. Thank you Robert Craft lol
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

That gave me chills

Pretty sick vid, love it!!!

I think if they showed some old clips from the Montana/ Young days (the Catch 1 and 2), and transitioning to the current state, that would be even more intense. Maybe include some of the Harbaugh years (still miss you Jim).
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Jimmy G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jared Goff.
Umm,That's a negatory.Nice try though.

. Rate
Jared Goff 100.5

Jimmy G 96.2
[ Edited by tavian on Jan 7, 2018 at 9:23 AM ]
Originally posted by tavian:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Jimmy G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jared Goff.
Umm,That's a negatory.Nice try though.

. Rate
Jared Goff 100.5

Jimmy G 96.2

There isn't a single NFL coach who would take Goff over Garappolo. Quit kidding yourself.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
There isn't a single NFL coach who would take Goff over Garappolo. Quit kidding yourself.

Just look at J. Goff's eyes, that's not a dude that's winning a Super Bowl for you lol, lost puppy dog.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Yup. Cowboys last year, Lambs this year. It's like the prevent defense; it prevents you from winning.

Don't think it had anything to do with it.
I honestly was not worried about beating the Falcons,until I saw
McVay's face prior to kick off.You could tell he was super nervous.
The Rams played hesitant,as if they were worried they would make a mistake
and it showed, big time.Pharoh Cooper had two turn overs on special teams.He hasn't had a turnover all year.
and Gurley dropped two passes.I don't remember him dropping a pass all year.
They're young and they let the pressure get to their head.
They will bounce back.
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
Just look at J. Goff's eyes, that's not a dude that's winning a Super Bowl for you lol, lost puppy dog.

You guy's are funny.And dead wrong.
Your QB hasn't even started a half a season and you're ready to anoint him
the second coming of Montana.
Can't wait til we play ya'll next year.It is going to hilarious listening to all of
your excuses.
And I like puppy dogs,Thank you very much.

Can't wait til we play ya'll next year.It is going to hilarious listening to all of
your excuses.

Bitter Rams fan on here after getting their ass handed to them by both the Niners and Falcons? lol
your excuses.

Our QB hasn't even started a half season, and he's already better than yours.
Sean McVay knows he's half the play caller Kyle is, and wishes he took a job in the AFC.
The NFC is ours again. The Lambs, Shehawks, and Pigeons will revert to their intended purpose, nothing but warm up for the 5 time Super Bowl Champs 49ers!!!
I will say that Donald is a beast against immobile QBs that stay in the pocket, but Shanny is smart enough to move Jimmy around like he did against the Jags.

Originally posted by socalniner:
I will say that Donald is a beast against immobile QBs that stay in the pocket, but Shanny is smart enough to move Jimmy around like he did against the Jags.

I will say that Donald gets so frustrated with the 49ers o-line that he throws his helmet and gets ejected, it has happened before.

your excuses.

Thanks for embarrassing the NFC West, Rams
your excuses.

Our QB hasn't even started a half season, and he's already better than yours.
Sean McVay knows he's half the play caller Kyle is, and wishes he took a job in the AFC.
The NFC is ours again. The Lambs, Shehawks, and Pigeons will revert to their intended purpose, nothing but warm up for the 5 time Super Bowl Champs 49ers!!!

And Goff has done SO much in his year and a half starting.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Yep and the 49er's were just out and I'm sure sweet jimmy would like nothing more than to do that to the rams.
[ Edited by tavian on Jan 7, 2018 at 1:24 PM ]
Goff ain't ready. He's a QB that does well when everything is going his way but he absolutely looked lost last night. When McVay is feeding him the plays and everything is going according to plan and he's bombing away, life is good.

When he has to improvise and adjust to pressure, he starts to look more like the QB from last year. Missed several throws last night, looked ill at ease, even with a clean pocket. He is still a work in a progress.
Share 49ersWebzone