LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 479 users in the forums

2017 Game 14: SF vs TEN GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
2 terrible home games to close out the season. No one gives a s**t about the Titans or Jags. Sometimes I forget that they're even in the league

Jags are the best team in the AFC not named the Pats or Steelers...
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
2 terrible home games to close out the season. No one gives a s**t about the Titans or Jags. Sometimes I forget that they're even in the league

Jags defense are currently #1 in pass defense, #1 in points allowed and #2 in total yards allowed.
We'll see which Titans team comes to play this Sunday. This group beat Seattle, Jacksonville and Baltimore earlier in the year, yet barely beat Cleveland and Cincy. Also lost to Miami, lost to Arizona, and got annihilated by Houston.

They could easily go from 8-5 to 8-8 with their remaining schedule being against us on the road with Jimmy, a very good Rams team, and another game against Jax.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We got the refs in our favor, the NFL has a boner for SD and Baltimore to make the playoffs, so I doubt Tennessee gets anymore favors than they did last season. They play down to their competition, and we have a better QB. It won't be easy, but this has 'spoiler trap' all over it. Flying out to the west twice banged up, we could sneak one out. I think we're gonna see more fans, too.

How is that even possible the NFL & Goodell have it in for the Niners though all season long they been f**king us over, I doubt we get any help from the Zebras. Jimmy G will do it on his own though, we got this
Good time to pounce on the Titans given Mariota's potential injury.

I think they're better than the Steelers. Of course, I also think the Chargers might be the second best team in the AFC right now. They can throw the ball around and rush the QB, they're built like the two annoying Giants super bowl teams from the past 10 years.
I'm expecting a pretty packed stadium for this game. Coming home from 2 road wins, a lot of excitement with the team, and Jimmy G's first home start? There's going to be a lot of energy.

Going to be a tough road game for the Titans. I think the win streak continues.

49ers 30
Titans 24
"49ers a favorite over Titans, marking first such time this season"

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/12/11/16761960/49ers-titans-odds-spread-line-favorite-underdog-week-15

No way Jimmy G loses his first start at home! Put your money on the Niners baby!!!
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
"49ers a favorite over Titans, marking first such time this season"

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/12/11/16761960/49ers-titans-odds-spread-line-favorite-underdog-week-15

Hmm. this site has us as 2 point dogs. It was 4 last night
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

How many teams have won 3 in a row this year?
Originally posted by braap49er:
No way Jimmy G loses his first start at home! Put your money on the Niners baby!!!

I can imagine the stands with Jimmy G jerseys flying around, somewhat more butts in the seats. Jimmy Franchise G first start at home, home crowd pumped to see their future coming together right before their eyes. I can see Jimmy put on a clinic against the Titans come Sunday and I have no doubt in that statement. Dam I'm already pumped and its still Monday, faaak lol

They're the Seahawks of the AFC. An isolated market team without a strong Championship history nobody really cares about unless the NFL shoves it down your throat. Another mediocre AFC extension nobody can relate to, that the NFL is desperate to exploit for money, who's uniforms/image/fans make 'em look like an arena football team. Even if they win the Superbowl nobody will give a s**t. Not even the local rappers.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

They're the Seahawks of the AFC. An isolated market team without a strong Championship history nobody really cares about unless the NFL shoves it down your throat. Another mediocre AFC extension nobody can relate to, that the NFL is desperate to exploit for money, who's uniforms/image/fans make 'em look like an arena football team. Even if they win the Superbowl nobody will give a s**t. Not even the local rappers.

Jax is the most boring, soulless, "there's no there there" big city in all Florida.
The mid-tier AFC of Dec 2017 is like the lower-tier of the NFC in virtual team strength. The Titans sit an unfavorable playoff position, so it's very possible the refs help us end their season to keep Baltimore/KC in for January ratings/seats. The Titans are in fact invisible to everybody in the hunt on TV, and the NFL would hurt having two AFC South teams with scant attendance incite any postseason revenue interest.

49ers 31
Titans 16
Share 49ersWebzone