There are 184 users in the forums

The league is taking it easy on the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
great post OP, dont listen to the haters.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Flax:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

High Quality s**tpost

That's an impressive post just 5 min after the thread started. If he did write that I give him credit. lol

So I will not be asking you to participate in the grand tournament.

Yeah I cant take credit for this gem. Not creative enough.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Crack kills.
😖
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Flax:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

High Quality s**tpost

That's an impressive post just 5 min after the thread started. If he did write that I give him credit. lol

So I will not be asking you to participate in the grand tournament.

Yeah I cant take credit for this gem. Not creative enough.

Take it to the next level and use peanut M&Ms.
I

Here is a video of OP from YouTube.
We're taking it easy on the league. Wait until we unleash our full potential.
Thanks guys
I have eye strain from reading
A headache from thinking
Finger cramp from scrolling
And a stomachache from laughing
As a longtime forum lurker with a generally intact streak of contributing nothing useful to the boards, I'd like to continue that run by saying that I'm enjoying this thread immensely then moving on with my day...

• mod
  • Veteran
This is why I dont Niner Talk anymore...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Bull$h!t happens when sweatHappens
Originally posted by luv49rs:

This one time, in band camp....
Dumbest sh!t I've ever heard of in the zone. I thought I heard it all but apparently not.
Share 49ersWebzone