LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 202 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
I see peeps on Reddit calling themselves the "Kittle Krew" what are your feelings on this?

I like it ... as long as a third K word isn't added
  • thl408
Originally posted by DaBum:
I see peeps on Reddit calling themselves the "Kittle Krew" what are your feelings on this?

He went to college at Iowa so "Kittle Corn Krew". Whew that was close.
Originally posted by DaBum:

Killer Kittle Krew?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
This is really cool!

That video had to be made by his agent, or maybe a family member. Nice video.
Hey, thanks for watching! I'm the guy who made the video, and I'm just a football fan who's really enjoyed watching Kittle over the past year. I appreciate all of your kind words, it means a lot since that's the first vid I've ever made. If you're interested in more videos like that one, feel free to subscribe to Set the Edge on YouTube, there will be new NFL stories on there each week in that same format. Thank you and good luck to the Niners in 2019!
  • thl408
Originally posted by SetTheEdge:
Hey, thanks for watching! I'm the guy who made the video, and I'm just a football fan who's really enjoyed watching Kittle over the past year. I appreciate all of your kind words, it means a lot since that's the first vid I've ever made. If you're interested in more videos like that one, feel free to subscribe to Set the Edge on YouTube, there will be new NFL stories on there each week in that same format. Thank you and good luck to the Niners in 2019!

Very well done. Thanks for putting that together. Will subscribe.
Huge news that he's going to be talking and hanging out with Tony Gonzalez. I hope Tony and him hit it off and he takes him under his wing.

I love how this kid admires the goats at TE like Witten and Tony G. You can tell he's going to do everything possible to be mentioned among them one day.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Huge news that he's going to be talking and hanging out with Tony Gonzalez. I hope Tony and him hit it off and he takes him under his wing.

I love how this kid admires the goats at TE like Witten and Tony G. You can tell he's going to do everything possible to be mentioned among them one day.

Definitely, unbelievable talent and such a great dude off the field. It seems like he loves everything about the game and he's working to get even better after his record breaking season. Hopefully they come out with real Kittle jerseys next year, not one of those phony, nfl "pro line" replica ones. I need me a kittle jersey! Thanks Kyle
Originally posted by 49erJay:

Definitely, unbelievable talent and such a great dude off the field. It seems like he loves everything about the game and he's working to get even better after his record breaking season. Hopefully they come out with real Kittle jerseys next year, not one of those phony, nfl "pro line" replica ones. I need me a kittle jersey! Thanks Kyle

Training with one of the best at the position. I'll take it. Here's the article:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-george-kittle-spend-time-offseason-tony-gonzalez
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 29, 2019 at 2:10 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Training with one of the best at the position. I'll take it. Here's the article:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-george-kittle-spend-time-offseason-tony-gonzalez

did he say no homo?

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

did he say no homo?

Haha. Very weird title, they could've easily put training instead of spend time, i mean that is what they're gonna be doing... i think
Dudes got a Visa commercial already
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Tell me more. Got a link?
Originally posted by herkyhawkeye:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Tell me more. Got a link?

He posted it on his instagram
Here is the vid

Share 49ersWebzone