There are 124 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What a waste of a great year

...please don't let this be a padern
Only 177 yards away from 1000 receiving yard season.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Staley, Gore, Willis, all wasted their careers here
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

also justin. we wasted the prime years of all of them
How did we waste their careers? At least they experienced some success. Three NFCC and a SB. Plenty of players don't win the big one, let alone make it there. Gore and WIllis went through a lot of lean years before experiencing some success but at least they did.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
How did we waste their careers? At least they experienced some success. Three NFCC and a SB. Plenty of players don't win the big one, let alone make it there. Gore and WIllis went through a lot of lean years before experiencing some success but at least they did.

It's unfortunate that foot issue derailed Willis.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

3 nfc championship and a super bowl apperences. I want a super bowl victory as bad as a lot of you do, but I wouldn't consider that a waste

Go look at Joe Thomas with the Browns if you wanted to see a wasted career, hopefully Kittle doesn't end up like that with us
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 29, 2018 at 11:20 AM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I knew this thread would be getting bumped today.

Kittle is great but not enough talent to make up for all the 2017 draft busts.

I'm hesitant to open threads these days...I was just hoping he didn't tear his ACL or beat his girlfriend.
Hope Kittle finishes on a high note to end the year. Love the way he plays the game each & every week
He is the lone bright spot in the 2017 draft. Lynch really f**ked up that draft bad. All he had to do is use some common sense.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
He is the lone bright spot in the 2017 draft. Lynch really f**ked up that draft bad. All he had to do is use some common sense.

Probably need to include breida as well. With the decline of the defensive players in their second year it's not looking good overall but we did get a 1000 yard rusher and receiver out of it which is surprising when you think about it. I'm assuming they both go over 1000 yards btw.
Originally posted by walker807:

Probably need to include breida as well. With the decline of the defensive players in their second year it's not looking good overall but we did get a 1000 yard rusher and receiver out of it which is surprising when you think about it. I'm assuming they both go over 1000 yards btw.
Good point. Given the chronic malaise of this team, there's an understandable impatience about the drafting. Two excellent hits like this on defense in the next one would make a huge difference.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Breida wasn't drafted.

Easily those two. You find a great soon to be pro bowl tight end and an extremely good running back who has the highest average in the league and he is I believe tied for third with the most 10+ yard runs and he is 100 attempts behind Gurley and Elliot. Now that saying a s**t load.

They failed on a few pics but if you can come out of a draft with a pro bowler and a pro bowl type alternate player that's a decent draft. And that's not even saying the other guys won't produce because they probably will and get better (Thomas and Witherspoon)
Originally posted by boast:

Breida wasn't drafted.

Sure as hell should have been just like Lindsay. I consider all rookies as part of the "draft class".
Share 49ersWebzone