49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Florio at it again

smh this guy.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, not just NFL, but NBA and MLB.

Nah, I can live without those.

But no football is an epidemic in and of itself.

Agreed. Nothing like football. MLB and NBA are just boring. I need serious physical contact.
  • thl408
I have no problem with Kyle setting expectations high. Especially for a young team that might think they have plenty of time in their career to get back to the SB.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
I have no problem with Kyle setting expectations high. Especially for a young team that might think they have plenty of time in their career to get back to the SB.

Exactly how I feel. And what Super Bowl team has Mike Florio coached for him to criticize Shanahan's comments.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Florio at it again

smh this guy.

Seriously. Has he ever said anything positive?
Florio still salty from when Shanahan and the Niners dominated his Vikings in the playoffs last year.
Cohn pushing his Adams trade almost like he knows they can't really do that and probably won't with all the future financial ramifications. I saw a tweet on Sportspyder saying York loved Baalke cause his picks sucked and he didn't have to pay big money. Huh??? When is that going to stop??? They pay players and 50 million head coaches at the same time. Lol.

Florio - You dork. Everything dude says is negative regarding the 49ers.

Chris Simms please stop saying "we" when referencing the 49ers. Just cause you are Kyle's friend and played for TB don't think I've forgotten. List of dislike 1. Both Cohns 2. NY Giants 3. Phillip Simms 4. Everyone else.
[ Edited by IHATELOWELLCOHN on Jun 25, 2020 at 8:01 PM ]
I don't see where all the hate is coming from, we do need to get back to where we were last year and finish the job.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Florio still salty from when Shanahan and the Niners dominated his Vikings in the playoffs last year.

Oh and several players have doubled, tripled quadrupled and quintupled down on what Shanahan said about getting back to the SB and winning it this time LOL That's what little Mikey was so indignant about, saying Shanahan was irresponsible to place those kind of unrealistic expectations on his players. Well apparently the players are the ones putting that expectation & goal on themselves. I guess they should just say they're simply hoping to make the playoffs. What a stupid butthurt douche.
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Cohn pushing his Adams trade almost like he knows they can't really do that and probably won't with all the future financial ramifications. I saw a tweet on Sportspyder saying York loved Baalke cause his picks sucked and he didn't have to pay big money. Huh??? When is that going to stop??? They pay players and 50 million head coaches at the same time. Lol.

Florio - You dork. Everything dude says is negative regarding the 49ers.

Chris Simms please stop saying "we" when referencing the 49ers. Just cause you are Kyle's friend and played for TB don't think I've forgotten. List of dislike 1. Both Cohns 2. NY Giants 3. Phillip Simms 4. Everyone else.

Cohn just pushing it just so he can say "I told you we should have signed Adams" next year if we don't win the SB knowing damn well we'd have to mortgage our future just to get him.

Don't ever mortgage your future for a safety.

Florio says Kyle's expectations are unrealistic. Huh???? Florio are you a loser??? Apparently. Florio's take has got to be the dumbest take of the offseason. Sign Brady etc. You are an idiot you pile of puss. Your going to take Grant's title of biggest turd.

Florio news flash for you Jimmy G, the D and O with Kyle is really really good. I don't expect you to know good football so I guess I shouldn't let you irritate me. To late tool bag. Why don't you comment on titilly winks. You can be an expert at that. Nobody cares.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Florio says Kyle's expectations are unrealistic. Huh???? Florio are you a loser??? Apparently. Florio's take has got to be the dumbest take of the offseason. Sign Brady etc. You are an idiot you pile of puss. Your going to take Grant's title of biggest turd.

Florio news flash for you Jimmy G, the D and O with Kyle is really really good. I don't expect you to know good football so I guess I shouldn't let you irritate me. To late tool bag. Why don't you comment on titilly winks. You can be an expert at that. Nobody cares.

Do you even click bait, yo? It's a slow time in the sports industry, and Florio needs to drive website visits are video views to stay relevant. It's likely he was going to criticize Shanahan for nearly any response.

"We are going to win the super bowl" -> 28-3 big talk buddy
"Our goal is the super bowl" -> putting pressure on the team
"Get to the playoffs for another chance" -> where's the confidence? Jimmy G at risk?
"One game at a time" -> dude, you just made it to the SB..have more ambition

---

I don't care if the media pundits jerk us off or rip us a new one. It doesn't matter. I'm excited to see the core of this team stay together for another chance.
[ Edited by GEEK on Jun 26, 2020 at 11:46 AM ]
Originally posted by miked1978:
Cohn just pushing it just so he can say "I told you we should have signed Adams" next year if we don't win the SB knowing damn well we'd have to mortgage our future just to get him.

Don't ever mortgage your future for a safety.

b

Florio is a d%ck. But I have to say that Shanny probly just jacking up all our opponents by disrespecting them like that. It's impossible to win 3 out of 4 games in this league year in year out so we'll likely drop a few more than last year with injuries, schedule etc. The players probly dwell on losses longer with this mentality, when you just want to turn the page and prep for the next week.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jun 26, 2020 at 12:13 PM ]
if Kyle wasn't expecting a Super Bowl, I'd be more concerned...anyone trying to make some sort of story out this, is just desperate for content at this point

nonstory
Share 49ersWebzone