LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 435 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
No doubt, I mean I feel like Kyle's almost next level though. Other teams run the WCO and he's getting almost 2x the YAC

It's fun to watch....even when Homer and CJ were s**tting the bed in 2017 you could still see dudes just wide open. It's not a fluke that when the QB has been good the offense has been crazy explosive. Imagine what an offense looks like healthy👀

Debbo.
Dante.
Kittle.
McKinnon/Brieda/Coleman.
Juicy J.
Jimmy G.
Kyle.
Who the hell is going to stop that? Playoffs.
No doubt, I mean I feel like Kyle's almost next level though. Other teams run the WCO and he's getting almost 2x the YAC

It's fun to watch....even when Homer and CJ were s**tting the bed in 2017 you could still see dudes just wide open. It's not a fluke that when the QB has been good the offense has been crazy explosive. Imagine what an offense looks like healthy👀

Im so excited.

hell yeah!
Originally posted by WINiner:

Im so excited.

And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by WINiner:

Im so excited.

And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

I think this season could be like 11. I can't effin wait man. Super excited.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NCommand:

The only problem...which 49ers RB to draft for my FF team
Originally posted by sacniner:
Debbo.
Dante.
Kittle.
McKinnon/Brieda/Coleman.
Juicy J.
Jimmy G.
Kyle.
Who the hell is going to stop that? Playoffs.

The team doctor.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The only problem...which 49ers RB to draft for my FF team

Million dollar question lol....I think all three will have value as a flex play (PPR) I'm gonna go for Coleman though.

The 2nd half of the season, when Deebo and Hurd settled into their positions on the offense. Like what Pettis went through. Kyle's offense gonna be sick. And just in time for the playoffs maybe
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The 2nd half of the season, when Deebo and Hurd settled into their positions on the offense. Like what Pettis went through. Kyle's offense gonna be sick. And just in time for the playoffs maybe

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Cousins has the better arm. I think Jimmy is better tho. No one has a more quick release than he does.

I'd rather have a quick release than a strong arm in Shannys system. With a strong arm, the only difference is Kyle will incorporate more play action.

The WCO's sweet spot is that intermediate range passing, that's why Nick did a credible job as a QB last year despite his arm being a bit below average.

I think the current QB squad is strong and deep, and a Cousins trade takes too much draft capital out of other needed investments better used like on the OLine or Secondary.

Agreed 100%

I don't see Cousins having the better arm... Our offense just does not call for Jimmy to throw often downfield..
I was just thinking that Kyle must be squirtin' waiting for this season to start with Jimmy and the backs coming back from injury and a couple of new receivers to play with. Not to mention Kittle and Pettis with a year under their belt. As disappointing as last year was to us fans it had to be crushing for him. Screw the summer. Bring on football season.
I don't think Kyle will be fired if he doesn't have a good season W/L wise, but I think he will start to the lose the locker room if he we don't win at least 8 games this year. People will start to question his methods, at least I think so.
Share 49ersWebzone