There are 246 users in the forums

3rd Annual Jed York "Black Monday" Press Conference Thread 1/2/17

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Establishing a winning culture"
"I've talked with my Uncle Eddie"

Same fluff, different year. Paarag still a heavyweight in the football side of decision making.
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Jan 2, 2017 at 8:00 AM ]
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
"Establishing a winning culture"
"I've talked with my Uncle Eddie"

Same fluff, different year. Paarag still a heavyweight in the football side of decision making.

So much for his demotion/reassignment
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Silver talked to Jed last night and said he is looking for a GM & coach partnership. So probably will be hearing that today.
Just one time, tell us about WTF paraag is doing at 49er Central, that doesn't have to do with contracts. Just guarantee us paraag has nothing to do with personnel, has NO input on how much we can offer a FA or DRAFTEE, nor which one we should take based on his Ouija board. My guess is he has advised against overpaying any FAs and is one of the reasons we signed no one last year. Just one time I want to hear that paraag has nothing to do with FAs , draftees, or anything else like HCS, GMs. One time.
Fingers crossed that Jed spices things up and goes the Budd Dwyer route this year.
I hope he admits that firing Harbaugh was a mistake
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think he alluded to that last year.
I don't even want to listen.
heard Murph going down there

bout to f**k s**t up
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think he alluded to that last year.

want him to ADMIT

not allude to s**t and speak around issues

grow a sack and MAN UP

I want to hear that he and Paraag are stepping away from the football side to focus on business.

I won't hear anything close to that tho.
People don't change their attitudes that often, especially when you are making millions every year.

Just another circus, more crap talk, and back to square one. I pity the coach and the GM who would be wanting to come here.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I kind of want Jed to say he doesn't regret firing harbo just to piss people off

I'd love to hear the media raise Harbaugh during any question, just to see Jed blow a fuse on his face.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Fingers crossed that Jed spices things up and goes the Budd Dwyer route this year.

Who is Budd Dwyer?
Is there a link for conference
Share 49ersWebzone