There are 223 users in the forums

49ers vs Dolphins Week 12 - Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how has tunsil done this year so far?? ever since that video leaked of him on draft day i been rooting for him...i felt bad someone tried to ruin his career like that and ruined the biggest day of his life for absolutely no reason...its sad how people dont want to see others succeed and will even go out of there way to try ro ruin it for them and they get NOTHING out of it..anyways i know they put him at guard to start the season and now hes at tackle again...is he playing good?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by FishKing:
Is anyone going to be at the game in Miami? My gf and I will be there and would like to tailgate with fellow niner fans

Lol 49ers fans dont travel anymore. Not until they get good again

I would've gone to the game but I'm not spending money to watch a team be competitive for 1 quarter and a half then melt down the 3rd and beyond. plus I'm not trying to hear dolphins fans down here acting like they're going to the SB after they win.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Props to whoever made this thread, takes a lot of strength these days
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I would've gone to the game but I'm not spending money to watch a team be competitive for 1 quarter and a half then melt down the 3rd and beyond. plus I'm not trying to hear dolphins fans down here acting like they're going to the SB after they win.

Were not even competitive in the first quarter. DA LOCA FIRST QUARTER!
Originally posted by Crown:
Props to whoever made this thread, takes a lot of strength these days

This
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
how has tunsil done this year so far?? ever since that video leaked of him on draft day i been rooting for him...i felt bad someone tried to ruin his career like that and ruined the biggest day of his life for absolutely no reason...its sad how people dont want to see others succeed and will even go out of there way to try ro ruin it for them and they get NOTHING out of it..anyways i know they put him at guard to start the season and now hes at tackle again...is he playing good?

He's looked very good, which is especially impressive considering he's playing a new position (LT->LG). A lot of Ajayi's yards have come behind Albert and Tunsil on the left side of their line. Others are high on Conklin, but Tunsil is going to be the best offensive lineman in the class by far in my opinion. Eventually, he'll shift back over to LT and he has ridiculous athleticism and balance for his size.
This is terrible news if you're rooting for draft position (or if you have Ajayi is fantasy football like I do). We may actually beat Miami if they're missing their 3 best offensive linemen (Albert, Tunsil, Pouncey). I was counting on them being able to run the ball against us.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/11/25/13745828/miami-dolphins-injuries-branden-albert-mike-pouncey-laremy-tunsil-adam-gase-sam-young-anthony-steen

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

LMFAO.

The 38 year old Gase about to show Kelly how to make a halftime adjustment.

#6inarowvs10
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
This is terrible news if you're rooting for draft position (or if you have Ajayi is fantasy football like I do). We may actually beat Miami if they're missing their 3 best offensive linemen (Albert, Tunsil, Pouncey). I was counting on them being able to run the ball against us.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/11/25/13745828/miami-dolphins-injuries-branden-albert-mike-pouncey-laremy-tunsil-adam-gase-sam-young-anthony-steen

Fear not young FF/Madden fan. We'll counter with this!

Dial (knee/neck), Dorsey (knee), Buckner (ankle), Robinson (knee), Ward (concussion), Bellore (shoulder), Brooks (hamstring), Lynch (ankle), Harold (toe), Reaser (ankle/shoulder), Bethea, Cromartie & Hodges/Skov.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 26, 2016 at 8:48 AM ]

• FL9er
  • Veteran

The 49ers will get shutdown by that defense. Plus they perform worse on the road than home.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Dolphins should still be able to beat us with what they got.
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:

He's looked very good, which is especially impressive considering he's playing a new position (LT->LG). A lot of Ajayi's yards have come behind Albert and Tunsil on the left side of their line. Others are high on Conklin, but Tunsil is going to be the best offensive lineman in the class by far in my opinion. Eventually, he'll shift back over to LT and he has ridiculous athleticism and balance for his size.

yea i knew he was going to be good...he gave up one sack while he played LT in the SEC..the kid was a beast...i wouldn't have been mad if we took him at 7 instead of Buckner...once he started to drop and we had a need for a lineman i think we should have taken tunsil at 7 and traded back in the first and taken a noah spence or vernon butler later on...but i had it backwards lol
  • titan
  • Veteran
Ajayi talking like he is going to make us pay for passing on him. I hope we beat the living crap out of him!!!
How come every time I come visit the Zone these days I get greeted by a bunch of tumbleweeds and Spider webs. This place is like a ghost town. Place is becoming Ass Stadium 2.0

Share 49ersWebzone