There are 159 users in the forums

Cards-49ers Pre game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
well 2016 team is undefeated on weekday night games.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Monday brought a somewhat different tune from Arians. Palmer is in the concussion protocol, but Arians said, via Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic, that the quarterback's condition was better on Monday than it was after Sunday's loss. The coach is "more optimistic" that Palmer can play and said that Palmer won't need to practice in order to play against the Niners.

No one respects the Niners. Don't blame them though.

I heard the interview on the radio. What he said specifically is that Palmer won't need to practice, he knows the offense well enough to coach it.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Zona is going to come in wanting to beat someone up.

That's our job this season.

haha

AZ is in a must win situation. But if Stanton is their QB, we should, on paper, be able to win a defensive struggle.

But knowing our team, we lose 24-13
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Monday brought a somewhat different tune from Arians. Palmer is in the concussion protocol, but Arians said, via Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic, that the quarterback's condition was better on Monday than it was after Sunday's loss. The coach is "more optimistic" that Palmer can play and said that Palmer won't need to practice in order to play against the Niners.

No one respects the Niners. Don't blame them though.

I heard the interview on the radio. What he said specifically is that Palmer won't need to practice, he knows the offense well enough to coach it.

I'd rather have Palmer play than Stanton.
I can't see the Cardinals falling to 1 - 4. Would essentially end their season.

You're the only one. Even the Cards homers think that the chance of a loss is good if Stanton has to play. He's f**king horrible, he makes Gabbert look like he has pinpoint accuracy in comparison.

You're the only one. Even the Cards homers think that the chance of a loss is good if Stanton has to play. He's f**king horrible, he makes Gabbert look like he has pinpoint accuracy in comparison.

Can't be worse Palmer lately. I remember Stanton lighting us up 2 years ago during the Harbaugh era. When we had a decent defense.
Can't be worse Palmer lately.

He absolutely can. He was atrocious in the preseason and has been looking poor even for him. The biggest issue for the Cards offense hasn't been the QB's as much as their receivers messing up routes and dropping passes. Even again Buffalo, 2 of Palmer's interceptions were on the receivers. He hasn't been great, but he hasn't gotten much help from them either.

I remember Stanton lighting us up 2 years ago during the Harbaugh era. When we had a decent defense.

I was at that game. I think you misremember. He had two long passes off of blown coverages by the defense, was off target on a lot of others and the refs gave them a huge helping hand calling bogus penalties on the 49ers that allowed the Cards to move the ball up the field, including two crucial bogus personal foul calls on Skuta and Willis after they hit Stanton legally.

For his career, Stanton has a QB rating of 66.5. I don't have to tell you how terrible that is.
I want to see Blaine Gabbert get destroyed and have an absolutely abysmal game.

After the game Chip will be like, Blaine played well.

/face plant

Can't be worse Palmer lately.

He absolutely can. He was atrocious in the preseason and has been looking poor even for him. The biggest issue for the Cards offense hasn't been the QB's as much as their receivers messing up routes and dropping passes. Even again Buffalo, 2 of Palmer's interceptions were on the receivers. He hasn't been great, but he hasn't gotten much help from them either.

I remember Stanton lighting us up 2 years ago during the Harbaugh era. When we had a decent defense.

I was at that game. I think you misremember. He had two long passes off of blown coverages by the defense, was off target on a lot of others and the refs gave them a huge helping hand calling bogus penalties on the 49ers that allowed the Cards to move the ball up the field, including two crucial bogus personal foul calls on Skuta and Willis after they hit Stanton legally.

For his career, Stanton has a QB rating of 66.5. I don't have to tell you how terrible that is.

Well I assume you know the Cards well going by your handle. I just think Palmer can get skittish in the pocket and now he has his bell rung, I would still feel confident going against him rather than Stanton. Especially since he won't practice all week.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
David Johnson gonna run all over us

YEP
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by cNiner:
i was hoping that our O will be a lot better than last year yet our D is far worse and people run on us at will ? and our O 5 yards or bust . or should i say punt .

How is this possible with two grade A studs in AA and DB? I mean, do you see how tall they are?

Hes going to move gabbert up to 32nd on pff
38-3 AZ
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Stanton >>> Flabbert

26-23 49ers doe
Share 49ersWebzone