Who is the real distraction here?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the real distraction here?

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Joan from accounting

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Baalke

Boom! There it is
I get more distracted by the gold rush personally.
Here's something that will answer this poll.

What question do you think the players and Kap will be asked the next time the media gets to interview? Do you think they will be asking about A. Davis? No.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 9moon:
DISTRACTIONS - just an excuse when a team is losing, when one is winning, everyone gets along..

Distractions frequently ARE the reason a team will lose, especially in close games.

ONLY the weak minded teams will allow distractions doom their season.
Originally posted by dj43:
DISTRACTIONS - just an excuse when a team is losing, when one is winning, everyone gets along..

Distractions frequently ARE the reason a team will lose, especially in close games.

ONLY the weak minded teams will allow distractions doom their season.
Now I know why SEA locked elbows. Now nobody can get singled out by the media. Bunch of pussies.
This...

Originally posted by miked1978:
Seems like it's a media and fan issue to me. The team seems unified enough to the point they pitched a shutout.

Media and some fans on here have nothing else to complain about so they are grasping at this. Pathetic.

You know, you might be right, but the fact that both Kap and Davis have issues with Baalke makes me curious. You are right as far as the team being unified with the owner, the players, and coaches all on the same page, but Baalke has been silent, at least by name. Now, all of a sudden Trent Dilfer, Grant Cohn, and Jason Cole are reporting discontent, probably from leaks within the organization. After all the up front support from York, Kelly, and players, there is only one person left who it could be..... And that's Baalke.

Like you said, it may just be us and the media creating it, but even Tim Kawakami is supporting York and Kaepernick, so I have my doubts.
Originally posted by Sourball:
This...

This guy gets it
the media...

Share 49ersWebzone